This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Tropical-Rouge! Precure Episode 33 *Spoilers*

User Info: Sirius Reinhart

Sirius Reinhart
1 month ago#1
Ten Short Films About Aozora, AKA filler episode

Opening is sung the VAs instead of the usual singers.
The body swap feature of the Aqua Pot returns!
Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens.

User Info: xCrimzonCloverx

xCrimzonCloverx
1 month ago#2
Sirius Reinhart posted...
Ten Short Films About Aozora

Opening is sung the VAs instead of the usual singers
Why is it a special? And why is the opening sung by everyone this time?

Sirius Reinhart
1 month ago#3
Dunno, but this was better than standard filler episodes. But even a gag filler episode has to contain the henshin stock footage, contractual obligations care not about gags

Sirius Reinhart
1 month ago#4
So, one of the writers, Masahiro Yokotani, hyped the episode on social networks saying there would be a very impacting surprise at the end that no fan will want to miss, and it's neither the Heartcatch girls nor Cure Kururun. Unless it was something outside the episode, the only "surprise" was Minori saying there were actually 11 videos instead of the announced 10, or swole Kururun in the preview

User Info: shadowenclave47

shadowenclave47
1 month ago#5
My favorite part was the Witch of Delays being too lazy to get up to go to the restroom. LMAO!
I enjoy being overleveled/OP in RPGs.
Playing: Genshin Impact (PS4), Pokemon Shining Pearl (Switch), Senran Kagura Burst Renewal (PS4)

User Info: Calwings

Calwings
1 month ago#6
The earth itself suddenly turning into a Yaraneda almost jumpscared me out of my chair.

https://i.imgur.com/o5CyNSX.png

That episode felt like what would happen if you gave a Precure episode to the people who made Pop Team Epic. We got Samurai Cures, swole Sango, yaraneda Laura, Cure Kururun, Erika from Heartcatch wanting to complain to management... every minute of that was pure, unconstrained insanity, and I loved every second of it. More please.
''Someday I too will fly... and find you again!''
https://imgur.com/PfJxO7u

User Info: NeoSioType

NeoSioType
1 month ago#7
Good ep. Don't skip this one.

User Info: pokedude900

pokedude900
1 month ago#8
Love the new version of the OP with everyone singing.

Filler or not, this was easily the funniest episode of the entire series. Loved the body swapping, the Earth becoming a Yaraneda, Kururun becoming a Pretty Cure, etc. I haven't seen Heartcatch yet, but that was a fun cameo.

Sirius Reinhart
1 month ago#9
pokedude900 posted...
I haven't seen Heartcatch yet, but that was a fun cameo.
Oh God, that's something you have to fix. I don't know if it was because it was Babby's First Precure, but Heartcatch is easily one of the best entries of the franchise. I specially liked that it didn't rush introducing the whole team in the first few episodes, like most current versions do, but maybe it was because back then, the All Stars movies had a smaller roster so they included all the previous characters and not just the most recent teams like it was the norm until before Healin' Good, so they dodn't need to have the whole team assembled for it to work.

User Info: pokedude900

pokedude900
1 month ago#10
I'll definitely watch it at some point, but I wanted to go in order. Still working on Max Heart. I've been really busy lately, so I haven't had time for it.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Tropical-Rouge! Precure Episode 33 *Spoilers*
  • Topic Archived