This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. My Senpai is Annoying (Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi) ep 2 *spoilers*

User Info: reptyle101

reptyle101
1 month ago#11
they were bear nikuman
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
1 month ago#12
So they were bear "soft and puffy filled buns"? Then they were food after all?
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.

User Info: Turbo_TRex

Turbo_TRex
1 month ago#13
Really liking this one so far.

That boss is a real bro, huh?

Kalirion posted...
"Onee-san" = "Gorgeous" in these subs.
Just be thankful that they're including honorifics as well as "senpai" and "kouhai" in the subs. I'm seeing more and more anime lately that don't, and it's annoying.
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
NNID: Turbo-TRex Switch FC: SW-8463-2836-8789

User Info: blasster

blasster
1 month ago#14
Earth is flat. Sun is round. The universal truth.

Well, Igarashi smol complex can only be funny for so long, so they have tons of side characters to compensate, but vodka lady didn't appear. Damn shame.

Thinking about it. This one, tawawa, and douki featuring dhem office ladies, I wonder what's with the sudden surge of OL fetish for this anime season.
Mobage: Fire Emblem Heroes 8793571220
Console: Octopath Traveler

User Info: MasterTurtle

MasterTurtle
1 month ago#15
is green really having fun watching her friend play video games?

i had a good laugh at normal-kun's reaction to her fake boobs

Odd how boobs is suddenly into normal-kun after he saved her from a co-worker awkwardly hitting on her. I mean, it's a nice thing to do, but doesn't seem like it'd spur sudden romantic interest

Kalirion posted...
Come on, there's no way that guy could've taken a shot up MC's skirt unless he either put the camera on the ground or his arms can stretch an extra foot or two.

i was wondering about that too
Can I interest you in a...side mission?

User Info: Golden_Key33

Golden_Key33
1 month ago#16
Kalirion posted...
Come on, there's no way that guy could've taken a shot up MC's skirt unless he either put the camera on the ground or his arms can stretch an extra foot or two.
I was expecting some type of shoe camera. I need a reenactment of how he pulled that off discreetly.

User Info: pokedude900

pokedude900
1 month ago#17
Kalirion posted...
Red & White Judo belt ... googling ... puts Senpai anywhere between 6th & 9th dan (out of 12), which is probably impressive.

For reference, 1st dan is when you get your black belt, proving you have basic proficiency in a given martial art.

User Info: Bako Ikporamee

Bako Ikporamee
1 month ago#18
Kalirion posted...

"Onee-san" = "Gorgeous" in these subs.

yeah, it was great to see actual translating and not just transliteration

Official "Bako Ikporamee" of GameFAQs
https://www.leetshoe.com | https://twitter.com/leetshoedotcom

User Info: Ararararararagi

Ararararararagi
1 month ago#19
This was much better than the first episode. More cute antics with the main duo, but introduction of best girl tan track runner -- best girl solely because her personality is not what her design gives off -- and buff gramps. The side guy and girl already getting some development was super cute too. A cuter Wotakoi since that'll never get a S2. Her little dumb dance in the OP is p. cute too.

User Info: bond007106

bond007106
1 month ago#20
Kazama's reaction on the train is brilliant.

Also, is Yui Horie going to be in this? In my experience she doesn't usually sing for shows she's not in, but she's singing the ED.

reptyle101 posted...
they were nikuman, hence the bear pun

They weren't, actually. They were stuffed bear faces which merely looked like nikuman. It said so on the sign: "Nikuman ni nita kuma".

Kalirion posted...
So they were bear "soft and puffy filled buns"? Then they were food after all?

Not food.
They were specifically stuffed bear faces designed to look like food.
A strange idea, which explains why they didn't sell and were being given away for free.

Kalirion posted...
Ok, so what did those bear breast pads have to do with these nikumans?

It's a pun. The Japanese for bear is "kuma". Nikuman.

MasterTurtle posted...
Odd how boobs is suddenly into normal-kun after he saved her from a co-worker awkwardly hitting on her. I mean, it's a nice thing to do, but doesn't seem like it'd spur sudden romantic interest

I get the feeling she might have already been sort of interested in him before, and she saw this as a good opportunity to approach him, although I don't really have anything to base that on.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. My Senpai is Annoying (Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi) ep 2 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived