This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai Episode 53 *Spoilers*
sadib100 1 month ago#11
I thought he wanted to destroy the surface.
Pronouns: he/him.
Fun fact: DC Comics is short for Detective Conan Comics.
pokedude900 1 month ago#12
Baran said in this very episode that the fact that Vearn's willing to use the bomb means he doesn't care if everything gets destroyed.
ValzacardX 1 month ago#13
pokedude900 posted...
Baran said in this very episode that the fact that Vearn's willing to use the bomb means he doesn't care if everything gets destroyed.

Yes, just like this very episode Vearn said
He doesn't mind using it since only the Dark Continent will be lost and all his threats. He would litterly never have to use on again because all his threats are gone, and he loses nothing.

We also leaned the Dark King Baron fought lever used another because he lost his entire territory.

Vearn wants to rule the under AND over world. Can't do that if you blow everything up. He just want to kill all other races besides his. Not destroy the land.

PSN: Kishin_Ken XBL: Kahlilx77.
Currently tearing through my backlog.
Kalirion 1 month ago#14
ValzacardX posted...
Yes, just like this very episode Vearn said
He doesn't mind using it since only the Dark Continent will be lost and all his threats. He would litterly never have to use on again because all his threats are gone, and he loses nothing.
Though when he installed the bomb he couldn't have known for sure that Hadlar wouldn't be on another continent when it went off.
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.
ValzacardX 1 month ago#15
Kalirion posted...
Though when he installed the bomb he couldn't have known for sure that Hadlar wouldn't be on another continent when it went off.

1. The bomb wouldn't be as powerfully earlier as it didn't absorb his Superior Being energy yet.

2. If it went off, that meant it took out whoever was strong enough to beat Hadlar as well. So there would be the rest of the surface to conquer.
DarkKingVearn 1 month ago#16
Reading these comments from filthy ningens is very fun. Keep calm and wait, you will learn more and more about me in next... hm... let's me calc... 4 or 5 eps. Ep 57-58-59-60 will be MY episodes. I'm all on the way to be the best villains ever in all fictions!
ValzacardX 1 month ago#17
DarkKingVearn posted...
Reading these comments from filthy ningens is very fun. Keep calm and wait, you will learn more and more about me in next... hm... let's me calc... 4 or 5 eps. Ep 57-58-59-60 will be MY episodes. I'm all on the way to be the best villains ever in all fictions!

What a loser.
(message deleted)
pokedude900 1 month ago#19
How about something that actually needs and deserves it like Waccha PriMagi?
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai Episode 53 *Spoilers*
  • Topic Archived