This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Anime Captain Marvel>>>MCU Captain Marvel

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 month ago#61
Krazy_Kirby posted...
miss marvel*
no miss marvel is kamela khan

3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: redwaterflowing

redwaterflowing
1 month ago#62
HCE posted...
Yes, you caught me, I made this 16 year old account the moment I was born.
You suck at math. Obviously you made your account two months and twenty-nine days before being conceived.
"Normal" is a term invented by mediocre people to make themselves feel better.
AMD FX9370 R9 270X 16GB PC12800

User Info: HCE

HCE
1 month ago#63
redwaterflowing posted...
You suck at math. Obviously you made your account two months and twenty-nine days before being conceived.
Cool it there, Christine.
Three quarks for Muster Mark!

User Info: redwaterflowing

redwaterflowing
1 month ago#64
HCE posted...
Cool it there, Christine.
I'm totally cool. Just ask my mom.

PS I am not a murder car.
"Normal" is a term invented by mediocre people to make themselves feel better.
AMD FX9370 R9 270X 16GB PC12800

User Info: 012yArthur0

012yArthur0
1 month ago#65
AceMos posted...
you say feminist like its a bad thing
The word distorted to such a point that feminism is often compared to the few extremists that posts "kill all men" in a completely serious tone.
Many movements suffer from this, "bad apples spoil the bunch" and all that.

AceMos posted...
well she is
I still have yet to finish though. I do hear she takes a huge downgrade, often mentioned as "she is the example of everything that is wrong on FT".
FortePlus posted...
never heard of her
I guess it was the scythe girl from Soul Eater. She was interesting indeed, but never cared about her too much to be fair.
Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained. ~~ Gilgamesh

User Info: Skandrae

Skandrae
1 month ago#66
Maka was great, but part of her greatness/the greatness of Soul Eater was that she wasn't all front and center. It was an actual ensemble cast, and not "the MC and some tagalongs that pretend to be useful occasionally" like close to every other shonen mentioned in this topic ( well, not bleach. Ichigo was oddly useless)
Witty game-related comment.

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
1 month ago#67
I liked both the MCU Captain Marvel movie and Captain Marvel herself in that movie a lot. I didn't care for her role in Endgame tho. That whole "The Charge of the Women's Brigade" bit of the movie was so f***ing dumb.
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 month ago#68
Kalirion posted...
That whole "The Charge of the Women's Brigade" bit of the movie was so f***ing dumb.
its no different than any other hero group shot just this one was all the females of the MCU at the time

3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: Krazy_Kirby

Krazy_Kirby
1 month ago#69
AceMos posted...

its no different than any other hero group shot just this one was all the females of the MCU at the time

except it was all the females and no men, despite there being about 10 of them right there.....
and they all grouped up to save a man.

User Info: M1Astray

M1Astray
1 month ago#70
AceMos posted...
No, that shot was almost more absurd and ridiculous than the plot of Endgame itself was. The fact it was headlined by Carol instead of Widow was just the insulting icing on the cake.
Currently playing: Tales of Arise
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Anime Captain Marvel>>>MCU Captain Marvel
  • Topic Archived