This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Muv-Luv Alternative Ep 2 *Spoilers*

User Info: Enclosure

Enclosure
1 month ago#41
The world with mechas and aliens was still an eroge technically, but other than that i think you're right on al counts.

User Info: Son Goku X

Son Goku X
1 month ago#42
All I understood was that he Groundhog Day'd too hard when attempting to get laid and ended up in the worst timeline. Then he reset back into another bad timeline?

I only thing I knew before this was that this or some other spin-off as some awesome Jam Project song. I wonder why they didn't get that song, I think it's among my top for JAM Project.

User Info: Nandeyanen

Nandeyanen
1 month ago#43
Sirius Reinhart posted...
Toning down the fanservice?

Yeah, there's a reason for those suits and why they appear that way.
(message deleted)

User Info: Nandeyanen

Nandeyanen
1 month ago#45
Kalirion posted...
Whether Alternative V is implemented or not has no effect on that.

When Alternative V is executed all funding and resources will cease for Alternative IV and be funneled to V.

As for what Alternative IV is, not even Takeru knows but he does take Alternative IV very personally and the only way for Alternative IV to continue its development is for Alternative V to never come into fruition ( the only way to stop Alternative V is to make Alternative IV succeed).

User Info: TastyTiana

TastyTiana
1 month ago#46
Is it just me, or did the anime adaptation skip over the fact Alternative V calls for a small number of people escaping the planet on ships while the entire rest of the planet is bombed into oblivion in a last ditch effort to wipe the BETA off Earth at the cost of the entire terrestrial human race?

Like, did they cover that point at all? B/c if they really just say Alt V is "A few people get to leave on ships and then nothing terrible happens after that," then they're completely missing the point WHY Takeru is so adamant that they have to avoid Alt V.

Maybe they changed it so The Day After makes more sense? (Which was written AFTER Unlimited's end-all "everyone dies horribly" ending was supposed to happen). I dunno. Whole thing just seems weird.

User Info: Sad_Face

Sad_Face
1 month ago#47
Sirius Reinhart posted...
Don't want to be that guy, but the topic is flagged Anime, and there is a lot of VN discussion here that may offend the more sensitive members.

I'm half-reading a number of posts because they keep bringing up things that weren't revealed in the anime.

Thanks guys.

TastyTiana posted...
Is it just me, or did the anime adaptation skip over the fact Alternative V calls for a small number of people escaping the planet on ships while the entire rest of the planet is bombed into oblivion in a last ditch effort to wipe the BETA off Earth at the cost of the entire terrestrial human race?

They didn't mention that part. I thought they were just being abandoned, but that's certainly one way to solve the situation.

TastyTiana
1 month ago#48
It doesn't solve anything tho. There are also BETA colonies on the moon and on Mars, so even if you COULD bomb every hive off the Earth (which TDA reveals this fails anyway), you're still leaving a bunch of non-Earth colonies to potentially chase your fleeing population.

Alt V is just some evil mad scientist scheme to wipe out humanity for no reason and to ultimately accomplish nothing. It's one of the biggest hints the writing in the VN ummmmm wasn't always the greatest.

User Info: Sad_Face

Sad_Face
1 month ago#49
TastyTiana posted...
It doesn't solve anything tho. There are also BETA colonies on the moon and on Mars, so even if you COULD bomb every hive off the Earth

Realize you're talking to someone who only has information purely from the anime. This is getting frustrating how you're injecting more information, relevant and tangential to the conversation, that should be within spoiler tags. Remember, this is an anime discussion topic, not a VN discussion topic.

TastyTiana
1 month ago#50
Ohhhh ok

Even though that information was openly stated at the beginning of the previous Muv-Luv anime (TE) and is this a non-spoiler part of animated canon. But w/e I guess.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Muv-Luv Alternative Ep 2 *Spoilers*
  • Topic Archived