• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Boku No Hero Academia 330 *spoilers*
Norse Mage121 3 months ago#31
has there ever been an antagonist lamer than shiggy?
Norse: It's a Kind of Magic.
This post contains the sub-message [ **** knockin'. Let me in! ].
Heckin_Good_Boi 3 months ago#32
Norse Mage121 posted...
has there ever been an antagonist lamer than shiggy?
That dude from the SAO fairy arc?
Thenenen 3 months ago#33
Heckin_Good_Boi posted...
That dude from the SAO fairy arc?
You mean the guy we’re expected to enjoy getting tortured and nearly killed by our protagonist out of revenge for molesting his girlfriend?
Crossed fingers, crossed hemispheres.
MajesticFerret 3 months ago#34
I don't know how people are getting this chick as so broken.

We're already getting into the realm of quirks that seem rather unscientific (magical/reality warpy) with Shigaraki being able to decay a good chunk of a city no matter the substance or durability, which is pretty magical for a series full of basically X-Men.

Her power when you break it down, is basically a death touch as she can basically impose a rule on you that will effectively beat nearly anybody if she can touch them.

Shiggy essentially already has a better version of this power, on top of flight, super regeneration, projectiles, super strength, and many others...

Honestly, right now I kinda feel like Shiggy is more broken. I can see Shiggy beating her here to hype up how strong he is now.

Honestly, a AFO with Shiggys power should be able to beat All Might as well assuming he can't tank Shiggys quirk, making a fully mastered Shiggy pretty easily the most dangerous character in the series.
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.
Norse Mage121 3 months ago#35
do we actually know where shiggy/AFO got half these powers, or do we just have to accept that he's going to pull out a random assortment of never-before-seen powers that fit every possible situation

like, it'd be interesting if we knew where refraction and reflection came from/who he took it from, and therefor him using them in combo is some kind of cool call-back. but lol he's just a bottomless bag of tricks
Norse: It's a Kind of Magic.
This post contains the sub-message [ **** knockin'. Let me in! ].
FortePlus 3 months ago#36
Norse Mage121 posted...
do we actually know where shiggy/AFO got half these powers

yeah

they were stolen
[Hero of Canuckistan] - king bully. // I am reclaimer of my name. Born in flames, I have been blessed!
BET makes my brain cry.~ Gnorry
MajesticFerret 3 months ago#37
Norse Mage121 posted...
do we actually know where shiggy/AFO got half these powers,

It took multiple generations of OFA users to usurp him. AFO had years of villain supremacy to steal quirks from all sorts of people, so we really have no idea how broken his quirk movepool is, and given the wide range of random quirks in this series, he should honestly be more broken than he actually is.

If anything, he is nerfed compared to how broken he should be. Give OFA access to stuff like Eraserheads power, that mushroom chicks spore power that can grow mushrooms in your lungs, and the brainwashing dude who can control you if you answer him stacked with his nearly All Might level stats, and there should really be no reason he ever lost to All Might.

He is nerfed by plot induced stupidity as he mostly just stole generic cookie cutter quirks that basically just make him a big hard to kill bruiser with a few common sense utility quirks, but he could be a nightmare to deal with if he really had access to the full range of more broken MHA powers.
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.
FortePlus 3 months ago#38
also before anyone says something dumb, AFO quite literally says that he goes after easier to use quirks the vast majority of the time

so things like quirk erasure which would need a specific support quirk to use for extended time or intangibilty that can potentially kill you are out. he had a chance to take Jeanist's quirk but it's something that is hard to use and master, so he left it out. meanwhile something like Pixie Bob's search quirk isn't hard to use from jump and is immediately useful.
[Hero of Canuckistan] - king bully. // I am reclaimer of my name. Born in flames, I have been blessed!
BET makes my brain cry.~ Gnorry
fawfulmark2 3 months ago#39
I just feel vindicated in that this chapter basically makes Movie 1 fully canon since the girl AM saved in the intro is Stars & Stripes.

Do Persocoms dream of Mareep?
Kami_no_Kami 3 months ago#40
Lol, finally something good came of being a Shimura, eh Shiggy?
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Boku No Hero Academia 330 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived