• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Boku No Hero Academia 330 *spoilers*
Fenrir-Juubi 3 months ago#11
Her quirk should be called "your name is Toby".

This signature breaks the terms of service.
Mr_Solo_Dolo_3 3 months ago#12
This is why I want a part 2 or more villains. We have seen some OP creative quirks and I want more. Hori definitely has enough creative designs where he can make new characters. I love her quirk. And it’s not really OP OP like say Eri since she has to call out the name while touching it and can only make 2 rules at once so ?
Thenenen 3 months ago#13
Mr_Solo_Dolo_3 posted...
Hori definitely has enough creative designs where he can make new characters.
But I don’t want more new characters. I want character focus for the old characters.
Crossed fingers, crossed hemispheres.
cellus523 3 months ago#14
Does she basically have Eyes Over Heaven?
Name: cellus
My FC: SW-3853-8978-7474
Fwahm 3 months ago#15
Deadinsideman posted...
Lol how the f*** do you job with a power like that?
Probably by AFO + Shigaraki having a new name that she doesn't know so she can't directly affect him, and not being creative enough in putting rules on other things to attack him with.
raybull16 3 months ago#16
So shigaraki and afo are fusing into a whole new character I wonder what's his personality going to be like.
Deadinsideman 3 months ago#17
Fwahm posted...
and not being creative enough in putting rules on other things to attack him with.
But the first thing she does in her attempt to kill Shiggy is to put a rule on the surroundings.
FortePlus 3 months ago#18
she didn't instantly murder him, ergo she's a scrub and she sucks
[Hero of Canuckistan] - king bully. // I am reclaimer of my name. Born in flames, I have been blessed!
BET makes my brain cry.~ Gnorry
Fwahm 3 months ago#19
Deadinsideman posted...
But the first thing she does in her attempt to kill Shiggy is to put a rule on the surroundings.
I didn't say otherwise.
Giru 017 3 months ago#20
FortePlus posted...
she didn't instantly murder him, ergo she's a scrub and she sucks

This. Instead of "no atmosphere", I wonder if she could simply cut that piece of reality out of existence or increase gravity x1,000,000 to just black hole AFO/Shiggy,

Having touched him with the punch, I also wonder if a specific name is necessary or if she could just have said YOU as a quirk fulfillment.
-=The Slackers=- *The High Priest of Slackerism and perpetual E-Vileness*
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Boku No Hero Academia 330 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived