This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Boku No Hero Academia 330 *spoilers*

User Info: StoneFree2011

StoneFree2011
1 month ago#1
My Hero Academia CH330 Title: “"I and I" / “ore to boku” (Original: 俺と僕)

chapter focuses on SaS vs Shigaraki

The chapter begins with one of the pilots of the jets answering Star's question from last chapter. He says that this is Tomura Shigaraki, not AFO, and that he can use shockwave attacks. The jets then activate a force field and ask Star if they are going to attack or retreat, she replies "Smash, obviously".

They then get into a specific formation and go on to attack. Meanwhile Shigaraki is talking to himself, saying that he feels weird. At the same time that he knows he is Tomura Shigaraki, he simultaneously has no doubt that he's All for One.

He begins to attack. He uses a combo of "radio waves", "Push" and "Encumbrance", but the jets dodge it

Shigaraki says that it is a contest to see who will touch the other first, but Star is already preparing to go all out. She says "in a space 100 meters away from me, the atmosphere ceases to exist. Soon after, we see a huge transparent star forming around Shigaraki. His eyes begin to bleed and he cannot breathe.

Star and Stripe's quirk is called New Order. By touching something and calling its name, she can impose a new rule over it.

While Shigaraki is stunned, the jets start shooting lasers at him from all directions. The pilots think they have him beaten, but Star warns that it is too early to brag.

Shigaraki combines "Reflect" with "Diffuse" and sends the lasers back. One of them goes towards Star, but she touches it and says "The laser will be held by me," which indeed it does.

Shigaraki's body starts to regenerate and he jumps off the Noumu towards Star. But she does the same and lands a punch right in his face in mid-air.

We then see an internal monologue from her, saying that she can only create two rules at a time. She always keeps one on herself, which gives her super strength.

Star starts talking about how she was saved by an exchange student who came from Japan when she was a little girl. She and her family were on their way to the Santa Monica Pier when they were approached by a robber. While she was begging for her little sister to be spared, All Might appeared and defeated him.

She says that those two antenna-like hairs will forever be stored in her mind, and that he became her "spiritual master." That's why she made her own hair look like All Might's, only with 8 antennas. She wants to contribute even more to peacekeeping than he did.

Shigaraki is pissed because everyone keeps talking about All Might, no matter what country they are from. Star says that this is precisely why he became known as the Symbol of Peace, and warns him that her quirk also works on people.

Then she says, "If Tomura Shigaraki moves even 1 centimeter, his heart will stop".

The focus then shifts to the vestige world inside Shigaraki and we see that All for One is almost taking over his body like a parasite. He says that he’s still incomplete, something like 97 or 98%, but Shigaraki's hatred is causing them to become a single being.

This being is neither All for One nor Tomura Shigaraki, a new identity is emerging. The real world Shigaraki then shouts "No!" and shakes his head, Star doesn't understand why his heart hasn't stopped like it was supposed to. She wonders if he is not Tomura Shigaraki.

All for One starts talking through Shigaraki's body, saying that if he hates him, then he needs to hate him even more. It is this hatred that will give rise to "our bright future." Shigaraki's hair comes loose and his eyes turn white. He remembers his home and says that it was in that place that his hatred began to build up. The last panel of the chapter shows a large explosion in the sky, surrounded by black lightning.

NO CHAPTER NEXT WEEK

She’s a f***ing reality warper lmao. Horikoshi has jumped the shark and his power scaling is out of here. No way OFA can even hope to compete with a quirk like this.
I actually graduated high school. Onwards to College now.
5/24/18

User Info: FortePlus

FortePlus
1 month ago#2
Finally, a magical girl. Horikoshi knows what the people want.
[Hero of Canuckistan] - king bully. // I am reclaimer of my name. Born in flames, I have been blessed!
BET makes my brain cry.~ Gnorry

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
1 month ago#3
StoneFree2011 posted...
By touching something and calling its name, she can impose a new rule over it.
Lol how the f*** do you job with a power like that?

FortePlus
1 month ago#4
By being fake news
[Hero of Canuckistan] - king bully. // I am reclaimer of my name. Born in flames, I have been blessed!

User Info: StoneFree2011

StoneFree2011
1 month ago#5
Deadinsideman posted...
Plot because this is JoJo main villain stand tier. What the f*** is he thinking? The way she loses won’t be satisfying at all.
I actually graduated high school. Onwards to College now.
5/24/18

User Info: nehukog

nehukog
1 month ago#6
damn, sounds like she has a damn bankai

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
1 month ago#7
Sounds more like izanagi

User Info: taosapao

taosapao
1 month ago#8
Considering she only has 2 rules, it mean ambush attack will be her downfall there. Something outside of 1v1 battle can certainly lead to her defeat.
Pokemon X IGN: Jepuri
3DS FC: 2707-1741-0970

User Info: Sharebear420

Sharebear420
1 month ago#9
Deadinsideman posted...

welcome to battle shonen
That my boy sounds like slander

FortePlus
1 month ago#10
She sounds like she has some kind of boosted psychic power and it has a limitation. Wouldn't be shocked if she also had her own depowered skeleton form.

Seeing as we already have stuff like space control and brain jacking this isn't actually out there if the links are true. Also apparently she's one of the lil grills from the beginning of mha movie 2.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Boku No Hero Academia 330 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived