This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Ghost Game ep. 2 *spoilers*
Golden_Key33 1 month ago#21
MakeRoxgreat posted...
Gammamon is an hyperactive toddler who's very lively. Trying to get him to stay still enough to pass as a doll would backfire within minutes. Pretending that he is an hologram allow Gammamon to be in broad daylight, which is why he can watch Hiro shop freely.
I think it'd be easier to explain him as a robotic doll than a hard-light hologram after his hyperactivity causes him to knock something over. Unless they've implied that hard-light holograms are a thing in this world.
Crimsonmon 1 month ago#22
Golden_Key33 posted...
Also, anyone else find it weird that MC kept telling people that Gammamon was a hologram? At least say he's a doll or something.
Did you want to be known as the guy walking around with a doll when you were 12?
In a good way.
WingedKuriboh 1 month ago#23
There's more personality in Hiro and Gammamon than the whole Adventure reboot put together already
Developer of Indie Game Seven Arc Chronicles.
https://twitter.com/SevenArcCh_Game
the_NGW 1 month ago#24
Mostly kept the darker tone of the first episode with some more fun elements via Gammamon, who is best boi and must be protected at all costs.

Definitely an interesting route they went with Mummymon and his whole thing just being a misunderstanding. Obviously we can expect some genuinely evil Digimon, such as with Clockmon last week, but them going this route this week does make me wonder if we're going to see more like it with Digimon sorta finding their calling in our world or something like that. I dunno, spitballing here.

Was kinda surprised that our first digivolution episode really didn't feature much fighting or showing off of the new form though. Also, Betelgammamon looks like a Sonic Boom OC >_>
GP Vs 2016: Second Place Winner
PSN: ourtheNGW | Nintendo Switch: SW-1891-6374-1416 Official R.O.B. of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board
nightwing3415 1 month ago#25
the_NGW posted...
Mostly kept the darker tone of the first episode with some more fun elements via Gammamon, who is best boi and must be protected at all costs.

Definitely an interesting route they went with Mummymon and his whole thing just being a misunderstanding. Obviously we can expect some genuinely evil Digimon, such as with Clockmon last week, but them going this route this week does make me wonder if we're going to see more like it with Digimon sorta finding their calling in our world or something like that. I dunno, spitballing here.

Was kinda surprised that our first digivolution episode really didn't feature much fighting or showing off of the new form though. Also, Betelgammamon looks like a Sonic Boom OC >_>

i’m actually intrigued with it. The first i’m more hesitant on where that’ll lead, but the different approach with mummymon was enjoyable. There’s no reason either 1 of the “villains “ should have been defeated, which is why i’m glad there wasn’t fighting yet
FC: 2509-3702-6687 IGN TRAE TSV: AS 0159 Y 2486 switch: SW-2123-90928731 http://tinyurl.com/nrbuer5
Dracoknight2006 1 month ago#26
I have a feeling the MotWs not dying will eventually get annoying even if I'm liking the character build-ups. Hopefully it won't devolve into 02's loldrama of not killing blatantly malicious mons for asinine reasons as much as I don't mind this show thunk provoking to avoid the Adventure reboot's non-existent brain.
Who shall rise and become the anime villain of this decade?
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Ghost Game ep. 2 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived