This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Ghost Game ep. 2 *spoilers*
Sherlock_H 1 month ago#1
This episode.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/3/2/1/AAVbJ8AACckp.jpg
VoxedHe_Art: "Spinning in the Rain" feat. Luo Tianyi.
https://youtu.be/qEtPnBv9DiY
Dracoknight2006 1 month ago#2
So far so good. Kinda amused the MotW was defeated by Talk no Jutsu rather than something like taking moderate damage like the first one and noping out.

So far the evos are just Adventure 1999 but flashier (prolly to avoid the favoritism 2020land suffered and the fact Champion/Adult evos don't need flashy evos).
Who shall rise and become the anime villain of this decade?
RichardBelmont 1 month ago#3
Better than the first episode for sure. I really didn't think I was going to like this season, but so far it's pretty good.
My name's Richard Anthony David Dennis Grayson Belmont.
XBL: Mr R Belmont. PSN: MrRichardBelmont.
RPGNoZero 1 month ago#4
Would be funny if the Mummymon later come back as Sistermon after learning from the modern hospital.

Kinda remind me of Cyber Sleuth sidequests where the Digimons were mostly just neutral creatures that were just learning from human activity. It's kinda amusing to see something like Piedmon wanting to work on circus.
Chaos! Chaos! CHAOS! CHAOS!!!! CHAOOOOSSS!!!! ENOUGH ABOUT CHAOS!!!!! CHAOS IS ME! NOBODY ELSE!!!
Sirius Reinhart 1 month ago#5
Well, I guess between Clockmon and Mummymon, we had more lines of villain dialog than the entire enemy roster of Adventure 2020.
Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens.
jokrayz 1 month ago#6
How is it so far?

The wiki entry sounds rather dark and interesting. The trailer/intro on YouTube looks a bit lightheaded. I'm hoping it's dark.
Crimsonmon 1 month ago#7
Great
In a good way.
MakeRoxgreat 1 month ago#8
Gammamon's baby cry when he got denied steak gave me diabetes. Absolute baby. Must protecc.
Evolution was short but I like it. This way we won't waste a minute of the episode just to get the digimon at the right level.
The Devil can't have my soul for the Lord Atlus already owns it (along with my wallet).
Nintendoomed89 1 month ago#9
I've been really impressed by both episodes so far. Especially in terms of the ost.
You put the Peeps in the chili pot and eat 'em both up /You put the Peeps in the chili pot and add the M&Ms. https://youtu.be/2c-AawAKZ14
MonkeyMaster007 1 month ago#10
jokrayz posted...
How is it so far?

The wiki entry sounds rather dark and interesting. The trailer/intro on YouTube looks a bit lightheaded. I'm hoping it's dark.
First episode was surprisingly dark and pretty fast paced. Too soon to think it will be the next Tamers but so far so good.
When you Pick a fight with a devil, You better be Stronger than hell
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Ghost Game ep. 2 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived