This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Question about current Shaman King reboot (huge spoilers possible)

User Info: Engorgio

Engorgio
1 month ago#1
Hey, so I've got a few questions.
First of all - does that reboot follow manga plot 1:1 or are they some retcons/changes etc?

Are they gonna beat Hao like in the OG anime? You can spoil me, don't care that much.

Engorgio
1 month ago#2
up

User Info: Rharyx211

Rharyx211
1 month ago#3
I stopped watching at like episode 6, but yeah they're straight adapting the manga.

It's not 1:1 since they're cutting stuff out to speed through everything in 52 episodes, but they're not changing the story from what the manga had. So the Hao fight should go exactly as it did in the manga.
Watch "Final Fantasy XV Abridged" and "Kingdom Hearts Abridged" right here!
https://www.youtube.com/user/mcknett3

User Info: WingedKuriboh

WingedKuriboh
1 month ago#4
Hao wins, Yoh convinces him that humans aren’t all that bad in the process, Hao gives Yoh the chance to prove that to him within the next 500 years, otherwise, he’ll wipe out humanity.
Developer of Indie Game Seven Arc Chronicles.
https://twitter.com/SevenArcCh_Game

Engorgio
1 month ago#5
WingedKuriboh posted...
Hao wins, Yoh convinces him that humans aren’t all that bad in the process, Hao gives Yoh the chance to prove that to him within the next 500 years, otherwise, he’ll wipe out humanity.

Kinda sucks. I like the OG anime ending far more.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Question about current Shaman King reboot (huge spoilers possible)
  • Topic Archived