This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Banished From the Hero's Party ep 1 *spoilers*

User Info: MasterTurtle

MasterTurtle
1 month ago#41
there's something really awkward about the way glasses kept saying "you're not a true comrade". The old forced title drop.

did this B-rank adventurer pull a "we'll pay you with exposure" lol

why is this doctor wearing a lab coat and tie? His outfit is really weirdly contemporary

idk about big boobs blonde who seems to be front and center for waifu purposes. Or at least her design doesn't do much for me. Hero is a lot cuter.
Can I interest you in a...side mission?

User Info: Edgeknight

Edgeknight
1 month ago#42
Kalirion posted...
If he'd just killed the Owlbear when first meeting it and buried the body then everyone would've been safe and there'd be no trouble.

Yeah, that ended up being his own fault but he didn't acknowledge it or dwell on it or anything.

The OP and ED make this look like a show whose sole purpose is to show off the bouncy-cutesy waifu through a bunch of little stories where everyone goes on about what a Great Guy the MC is. Even when they avoid the isekai angle and do something kinda-interesting in making the main character the early game OP mentor that falls behind the rest of the party once he's taught them all he knows they still go for an angle to slobber all over a p. boring character.

If he were more fun this would be a nice premise but it's kind of like the Saint show in that it doesn't do anything badly but the characters are too dull to make the show worth seeing.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch

User Info: Edgeknight

Edgeknight
1 month ago#43
MasterTurtle posted...
did this B-rank adventurer pull a "we'll pay you with exposure" lol

lmbo that was the best part
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch

User Info: Ararararararagi

Ararararararagi
1 month ago#44
A loli girl hero is def a choice you don't see often. Props for that.

"You have the power to guide people but clearly you suck because you don't have the power to break a barrier" lmao what? This is the dumbest s*** I've seen in a while and the limp dicked protag actually buys into this. Not even 8 minutes in and it's already stupid. Hopefully the slow stuff is at least decent because it didn't take 2 minutes to tell me it can't write a decent serious story. I have a feeling this nonsense will play a prevalent role too instead of just fading into obscurity like it should.

zzzzzzzz he keeps talking about how he's weak but he's not supposed to care in the first place. He has lingering regrets, sure, but it feels more like the show is trying to force feed me his sob story to pity him for leaving for such a dumb reason. I don't. He's dumb and the shows dumb.

jfc how many times are they gonna bring up he's not in the party anymore. I get it already.

That was awful. The main premise of living with the busty hero girl -- because there's apparently two but I'm assuming Hero is a generic class and his sister is the actual chosen Hero -- didn't even start this episode. This was literally just worse Wolf Loli/Pharmacist show last season. At least that show was smart enough to skip all of the s*** this episode covered because it knew it'd be just as bad at it as this episode was.

I'll give it another ep before dropping it.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Banished From the Hero's Party ep 1 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived