• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Banished From the Hero's Party ep 1 *spoilers*
PhoenixWielder 3 months ago#31
Probably meant Seth from Fire Emblem 8 who was the exception to the first deployable promoted unit trait (aka the Jeigan). Marcus was still a medicore to poor unit in 6 and 7.

And gonna have to watch this later. I got the first LN sometime ago and enjoyed it
Embrace the darkness! It comes with a free evil sword.
blasster 3 months ago#32
SockoressKnight posted...
I'm familiar with the Jeigan archtype, but isn't Marcus S+ tier in FE7?

Anyway, this was fine, and despite starting to fall asleep at the end, think I'll try to keep up with this
Well, frankly, there might be many changes in mindset and all that in recent years, where people consider base stats and early game as important as end game, so all the veteran knights are considered better in tiering.

But really, you get the point. Because older FE designed with limited enemies/exp punching bag, those starting promoted and lower growth rate are designed to be.... not favored on normal runs.
Mobage: Fire Emblem Heroes 8793571220
Console: Pokemon Shield
Eab1990 3 months ago#33
Yeah, Seth was so broken that it was easier to play the game by soloing with him than just playing normally. Not that Sacred Stones was difficult to begin with.
https://imgur.com/a/Q0PEJQD
FedEx_Corp 3 months ago#34
This anime is so relaxing.
Hopefully, it will be like this with not much drama.
The first episode really wins me over with the music and the atmosphere. Most slow life anime series are loud and feel rushed.
I guess it is due to the MC VA. He doesn't scream or shout, just stoic and chill while the action/drama just blend into the background afterwards.
bond007106 3 months ago#35
I strangely really liked this, despite the fact that nothing really happened, it wasn't funny, and MC isn't particularly charming or entertaining.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/kunino-sagiri https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/MakutaTeridax.png
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/kunino-sagiri
Lord of Nightmares 3 months ago#36
This one isn't bad as far as this subgenre goes (I absolutely despite the sage from the MC's former party though), although I much prefer the other series about a middle-aged mage who gets booted from his party and adopts a seemingly amnesiac girl (aptly titled I'm a Middle Aged Man Who Got My Adventurer License Revoked, But I'm Enjoying a Carefree Lifestyle Because I Have an Adorable Daughter Now), as the MC's ex-colleagues are much better fleshed out in that one and with much better motivations for their seemingly heartless actions.
game_man1 3 months ago#37
Lord of Nightmares posted...
This one isn't bad as far as this subgenre goes (I absolutely despite the sage from the MC's former party though), although I much prefer the other series about a middle-aged mage who gets booted from his party and adopts a seemingly amnesiac girl (aptly titled I'm a Middle Aged Man Who Got My Adventurer License Revoked, But I'm Enjoying a Carefree Lifestyle Because I Have an Adorable Daughter Now), as the MC's ex-colleagues are much better fleshed out in that one and with much better motivations for their seemingly heartless actions.

Don't worry we do eventually learn more about the Hero's Party and how they feel about Red.
Lord of Nightmares 3 months ago#38
game_man1 posted...
Don't worry we do eventually learn more about the Hero's Party and how they feel about Red.

I'm aware of that, I've already read the LNs up to vol.7, but overall, the character development in this one just feels somewhat lacking compared to the other series I mentioned.
Napoleon Too 3 months ago#39
reptyle101 posted...
yes there's a second one with the same premise that also has slow life in the title)
When you get all these series obsessed with the same nonsense phrase like "slow life" all at the same time it really contributes to that "created by an ai story writing machine" feeling.
I don't care about factual proof, who needs it? - Super_Charger92
a hyperbole is an extreme exaggeration. I'd say this is more of an overstatement - s0nicfan
FortePlus 3 months ago#40
or maybe general sentiment in real life leads to a significant amount of people writing about largely the same things, since human ideas tend not to exist in vacuum

nah it's just robots actually lmfaoooooooo
[Hero of Canuckistan] - king bully. // I am reclaimer of my name. Born in flames, I have been blessed!
BET makes my brain cry.~ Gnorry
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Banished From the Hero's Party ep 1 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived