• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Vtuber general thread ver 7 : Baseball, idols and Yagoo.
Mahorosan 2 months ago#491
User_94 posted...
I was expecting her to crash the servers. 51k live viewers right now.

I mean Asmongold streamed FF14 and had at peak 213k viewers. Pekora is big but if Asmongold didn't do it, I very much doubt anyone in Hololive is going to lol.
Time waits for no one
Romaji 2 months ago#492
CB might be crashing later today, though. :P
Generic Signature
User_94 2 months ago#493
Mahorosan posted...
I mean Asmongold streamed FF14 and had at peak 213k viewers. Pekora is big but if Asmongold didn't do it, I very much doubt anyone in Hololive is going to lol.
Ahh, well I don't know much about FF 14 so didn't know how much their server could take when they get big streamers online.
Mahorosan 2 months ago#494
User_94 posted...
Ahh, well I don't know much about FF 14 so didn't know how much their server could take when they get big streamers online.

No worries. Yea though she already has a ton of people following her around on stream and that is pretty annoying. Hopefully the GM's will do something about it. Sadly I think pretty much any of the Hololive members are going to encounter this if they start streaming the game.
Time waits for no one
Mahorosan 2 months ago#495
Well her trip into FF14 went about what I expected. Spamming her with tells and friend requests right away (until she switch her status to busy). Then congesting an area, following her around, cluttering up the screen and even blocking her view with large mounts.

I'm pretty sure this is what Ina was worried about happening if she decided to start a fresh account to stream it.
Time waits for no one
User_94 2 months ago#496
Fubuki is also chatting about FF14 now but she already has an established account. SQ is asking them to do a lot of promotion for their games now so other Hololive members might start FF14 too.
Mahorosan 2 months ago#497
User_94 posted...
Fubuki is also chatting about FF14 now but she already has an established account. SQ is asking them to do a lot of promotion for their games now so other Hololive members might start FF14 too.

They got permission to play FF14 not that long ago, which is why its been starting to be brought up by other members.
Time waits for no one
User_94 2 months ago#498
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/2000121-anime-and-manga-other-titles/79754164

Next topic.
User_94 2 months ago#499
https://twitter.com/suisei_hosimati/status/1458763267782811649?t=sd4hK1K1gdXXmcMEjFnWMA&s=19
User_94 2 months ago#500
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/5/2/6/AATbylAACkre.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Vtuber general thread ver 7 : Baseball, idols and Yagoo.
  • Topic Archived