This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Ghost Game ep. 1 *spoilers*
Sherlock_H 2 months ago#1
Well, this looks promising. For one, it seems it will have actual build-up rather than just going all-out "epic" from the start.
VoxedHe_Art: "Spinning in the Rain" feat. Luo Tianyi.
https://youtu.be/qEtPnBv9DiY
Deadinsideman 2 months ago#2
but is there ultra violence?
reptyle101 2 months ago#3
we seem to have a whole Horror Sunday this season

looking at the schedule we have this, Mieruko-chan and some BL? horror mystery thing called The Night Beyond the Tricornered Window all airing on Sundays (and also a vampire show but it doesn't seem to be a horror thing at all)
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing
Dracoknight2006 2 months ago#4
The MotW ran away like a b**** from a Rookie smacking him. Either he's getting killed later anticlimactically or is getting the DirtyDanDevimon/RareRaremon treatment.

Beginning seems well-paced so far. Betting Mummymon also nopes out, but to Champion Gammamon.
Who shall rise and become the anime villain of this decade?
xCrimzonCloverx 2 months ago#5
Definitely giving me those Yokai Watch and GeGeGe no Kitaro vibes.
DarkFists 2 months ago#6
xCrimzonCloverx posted...

Yup, definitely looking forward to more
"The starting point is of the utmost importance"
Golden_Key33 2 months ago#7
Haven't watched Digimon since being bored into quitting around the halfway point of Tri, but decided to jump back in with this one since its finally something fresh and the other Fall series I'm waiting for haven't started yet. I enjoyed it well enough. I wonder if this is a series where Digimon usually age but stay the same species. Clockmon seemed surprised by what was happening after he used his powers on Gammamon, so either he never used his powers on another Digimon before, or Digivolution isn't something normal.
Necronmon 2 months ago#8
This series at least seems like it has a plot...but at the same time as of now, I'm not sure how invested in it I'm going to be. I don't have the nostalgia or indignation to keep watching this as it clearly seems like a different kind of show then Digimon normally is...but who knows maybe it could go in another direction.
RPGNoZero 2 months ago#9
This Clockmon is more scary than all the world-ending problems from the Reboot lol. Using his power to tease Gammamon's later form is also a nice touch.

Overall a decent start. It covers up most very basic writing problems from the reboot already. Hopefully it doesn't fall off.

The opening show three forms of Gammamon that all look very simplistic, so i guess this is gonna be heavy on slide evolutions. The Yami Yugi silhouette better look good.
Chaos! Chaos! CHAOS! CHAOS!!!! CHAOOOOSSS!!!! ENOUGH ABOUT CHAOS!!!!! CHAOS IS ME! NOBODY ELSE!!!
Tyranidomega 2 months ago#10
xCrimzonCloverx posted...
I binge watched GeGeGe no Kitaro(2018) in the early Summer/late Spring and really enjoyed it, so if this new Digimon series is gonna give off similar vibes count me interested.
FC: 1693-0953-3350.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Ghost Game ep. 1 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived