This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Kageki Shojo!! Episode 13 END *spoilers*
xCrimzonCloverx 2 months ago#21
Sirius Reinhart posted...
Then I suppose you are equally shocked at Berserk for having being anally raped by an ugly bastard when he was a child as part of Guts' backstory.
At least I can handle Berserk due to it being a bloody and violent action-packed story.
xCrimzonCloverx 2 months ago#22
SockoressKnight posted...
Sounds like you were expecting a cute-girls-doing-theatre-things show and walked into a PG-13 shoujo.
You could say…
Mercenary3214 1 month ago#23
Blue never bothered me as it was expected she would go from zero to hero worthy of being a romantic interest for giraffe. After emerging like a butterfly from a cocoon you had all those cute socially awkward moments like sneakily jumping into her bed. The removal of the room divider of privacy was the chef's kiss.

No one expects class rep getting her character development in the finale. She considered poisoning old lady's coffee but took the high road instead, diligently getting after-school "lessons" from her senpai to increase to her moe level. Good to know being a named character doesn't mean you can steamroll the rest of the class. After all that work sensei goes why were you all getting so invested and stressed over a minor skit, bunch of noobs lmao. The main lesson of this series is that the line between cute short hair and being a full-on **** is a thin one. One must tread cautiously.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Kageki Shojo!! Episode 13 END *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived