This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Kageki Shojo!! Episode 13 END *spoilers*
Sirius Reinhart 2 months ago#1
Everyone is intimidated over Andou's performance, best girl Onodera falls for him, and Sarasa remembers her lessons to overcome the shock, giving a great performance.
Surprisingly, Aya wins the role of Juliet, and the episode is mostly about Sawa trying to understand why she failed to win the role of Tybalt. And Kaoru, who failed to get Romeo, stands up for Aya when people start saying sshe pulled strings to get the role.
And Hijiri continues to be a b**** up to the end.
Great show, I would love to have a second season. Definitely one of my top from the season, and a very underappreciated gem.

Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens.
aak57 2 months ago#2
Sirius Reinhart posted...
And Hijiri continues to be a b**** up to the end.

yeah, she's the best

and lol at a rando getting romeo
blasster 2 months ago#3
Certainly didn't expect Kaoru lose to a random unnamed character. That was kinda amazing in itself, I guess.

Other than that, I guess also kinda surprised they picked Aya over Ai for Juliet. Guess being main character didn't quite work out for Ai. What a lie that opening and ending song have been!

Yea, overall, this is the aots for me. I like it very much from beginning to the end, even if it's not as popular as other shows this season. I'm honestly quite surprised myself because the theater theme initially is so niche for me.

Cuz like, in reality, I never even read/watch Gone with the Wind or Rose of Versailles. So that's like two strikes out of the stuff they play. Ofc everyone knows Romeo and Juliet, but that's really basic one. Hell, I'm even at loss halfway this ep when Andou-sensei starts talking about Mozart and Salieri, and don't get what he means when he said that he prefers, "A single Salieri than a room full of Mozarts".

But whatever, I guess. A great show is a great show, even if you don't understand what they are talking about most of the time!
Mobage: Fire Emblem Heroes 8793571220
Console: Octopath Traveler
Ararararararagi 2 months ago#4
Did this stay as dumb melodrama with int:0 being the only good part, or did it go all in on tragique backstories like with Blue's?
aak57 2 months ago#5
Did you see the episode about fatty? There are some more focus episodes like that, but nothing as dramatic as blue's.
Kalirion 2 months ago#6
Was the teacher's reading of Romeo's lines really that great? Didn't seem anything special to my uncultured ears. In fact, it sounded quite, well, fake, like someone more interested in his own voice than in the girl he's supposedly proclaiming his love to.

"Moe" translated to "Fangirl"? Ok.

One of the better shows this season, 7.8/10 for me, but the finale wasn't very finale-like was it. Here's hoping for a season 2.
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.
xCrimzonCloverx 2 months ago#7
aak57 posted...
Did you see the episode about fatty? There are some more focus episodes like that, but nothing as dramatic as blue's.
Honestly, that’s why I dropped this anime in the first place. Because of her, her backstory, and her sexism. I hope this doesn’t get renewed.
aak57 2 months ago#8
xCrimzonCloverx posted...
Honestly, that’s why I dropped this anime in the first place. Because of her, her backstory, and her sexism. I hope this doesn’t get renewed.

https://i.imgur.com/82ItLSR.png
xCrimzonCloverx 2 months ago#9
aak57 posted...
https://i.imgur.com/82ItLSR.png
I don’t care if it was a good anime, that was unforgivable. f*** Kageki Shoujo.
Kalirion 2 months ago#10
xCrimzonCloverx posted...
I don’t care if it was a good anime, that was unforgivable. f*** Kageki Shoujo.
What exactly was unforgivable?
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Kageki Shojo!! Episode 13 END *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived