This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. My Hero Academia Season 5 episode 25 (ep 113) *spoilers*

User Info: pokedude900

pokedude900
3 weeks ago#1
Back to Hawks's perspective. And season 6 has been announced.

User Info: Sirius Reinhart

Sirius Reinhart
3 weeks ago#2
So I suppose that kid with the Endeavor plush will be relevant next season?
Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens.

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
3 weeks ago#3
This is the season finale?

This season felt very weak.
I want you to grab your nuts. Grab your balls. I want you to take a handful, and just grab your nuts real quick. Swivel 'em around in a circular motion.
-LTG

User Info: Kingdom080500

Kingdom080500
3 weeks ago#4
LightningAce11 posted...

That after credits scene ended so...weirdly. I feel like there was a better way of ending that.
Not changing this sig until Gravity Rush 3 gets announced. Don't throw away an IP with so much potential, Sony!

User Info: Trelve

Trelve
3 weeks ago#5
This episode felt more like episode 1 of season 6 rather than a season 5 finale.

User Info: Dondre_X

Dondre_X
3 weeks ago#6
Season 5's whole purpose was to build up to season 6. The stuff coming up I think is the best in the series so far. I can't wait to see everything animated.
Dondre......
FC:0104-4075-8605 IGN Donnell

User Info: The_Bones

The_Bones
3 weeks ago#7
LightningAce11 posted...

It really was. The only good thing we really got out of it was some good Endeavor moments and some backstory for a couple of the villains.

The big problem is that the League and Liberation conflict just did not really have any stakes at all. It really didn't feel like it mattered who won and the fights themselves weren't really anything great.

User Info: Porkimus_Prime

Porkimus_Prime
3 weeks ago#8
Dondre_X posted...
Season 5's whole purpose was to build up to season 6. The stuff coming up I think is the best in the series so far. I can't wait to see everything animated.

PSN: Porkimus Prime

User Info: NightRender

NightRender
3 weeks ago#9
Was it just me, or was everyone horrifically off model for the post credits scene? Did they decide to add it at the last second?
Dedicated to D - 4/15/05

User Info: Null_Gain

Null_Gain
3 weeks ago#10
We got confirmation that Hawks kidnapped Best Jeanist. Wonder what their plan with him will be?

What will facepalm's new strength be? Regen? Some new skin that is resistance to his decay power?

And there was a part when Hawks was describing the Revolutionaries when he mentions the advanced Nomus and the camera pans to Dabi. I know he didn't get his origin story/power-up this arc but that sequence seems too on-the-nose even for this show.
Switch + 3DS + X1
"Don't steal, stop being ignorant and respect other peoples beliefs." -perthboy on flying a Nazi flag
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. My Hero Academia Season 5 episode 25 (ep 113) *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived