This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. I reconnected with my childhood friend and now we both have huge t*** (spoilers)

User Info: PK_Spam

PK_Spam
3 weeks ago#1
Girl with big boobs gets into a will they or won’t they friendship with her male friend, who worked out so hard now his chest is about as big as hers.

Discussion topic

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/5/5/7/AAc2z0AACYet.jpg
"You're not a good person, you'll never be one, you'll never even convince anyone to mistakenly believe you to be one." -HCE to me

User Info: TheDarkNerd

TheDarkNerd
3 weeks ago#2
Who's the author? Searching the title brought up a bunch of hits for things that aren't that manga.

EDIT: "Osananajimi ga Hisabisa ni Saikai s***ara Otagai Kyonyuu ni Natteta" by Tamaki Nao

User Info: Dirak

Dirak
3 weeks ago#3
*feels confused*
Exercise doesn't do that... there are some hormonal conditions that may cause that, but... why? @_@
You are born with nothing, you will die with nothing. Such is life, so don't worry too much.

User Info: MasterTurtle

MasterTurtle
3 weeks ago#4
"I'm a guy, so stop touching me"

would it be okay if he was a girl?
Can I interest you in a...side mission?

User Info: Edgeknight

Edgeknight
3 weeks ago#5
Dirak posted...
Exercise doesn't do that... there are some hormonal conditions that may cause that, but... why?

Bodybuilders can get significantly unflat chests from both muscle growth and anything they might be taking. A lot of them have diets and use supplements that encourage testosterone production (which also ends up causing their body to produce more estrogen to counterbalance it) and they can get tiddies as a result if they're not careful.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch

User Info: Mangalorian

Mangalorian
3 weeks ago#6
Childhood Friend That I Reunited With After a Long Time Became a Tiddy Monster

Is another alternative title.
A woman can no more force herself to be attracted to a short man, than an atheist can force themself to believe in a god. - colejj

User Info: yumeko

yumeko
3 weeks ago#7
oh this got translated?
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. I reconnected with my childhood friend and now we both have huge t*** (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived