This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Which of the following do you value most in regards to an anime's aesthetic?

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
4 weeks ago#21
I can't say, because what makes something good is it being greater than the parts of its sum. Something with poor animation can still be great with art that complements it, good timing, etc. Cromartie High has trash animation, but it's still an excellent anime for example.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: Edgeknight

Edgeknight
4 weeks ago#22
Direction matters the most. Creating an aesthetic is about getting all the parts to work together and express a certain feeling and sense of beauty (or ugliness). If you have a quirky artstyle but it's directed in a flat and standard way it'll come off as a poser move.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch

User Info: thisranks

thisranks
4 weeks ago#23
Even though I picked music I think all of it has value.
While we all may have a right to our opinions by no means does that make anyone's opinion right. Yoko Hikasa has an incredible singing voice.

User Info: HCE

HCE
4 weeks ago#24
thisranks posted...
Even though I picked music I think all of it has value.
Only if you're talking about the finer points of how and why the music gives you a boner or makes you flaccid.
Three quarks for Muster Mark!
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Which of the following do you value most in regards to an anime's aesthetic?
  • Topic Archived