This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Reboot E66 - THE LAST MIRACLE, THE LAST POWER SPOILER DISCUSSION TOPIC!

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
4 weeks ago#31
I still don't buy that unless we hear that directly from them...My Hero, Boruto, Fire Force, One Piece, they all had just as large casts and I know all the animes took breaks for a while because of covid but it did not change them or anything.

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
4 weeks ago#32
Cleavage power

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/4/0/5/AAZvO0AACXtd.jpg
Chaos! Chaos! CHAOS! CHAOS!!!! CHAOOOOSSS!!!! ENOUGH ABOUT CHAOS!!!!! CHAOS IS ME! NOBODY ELSE!!!

User Info: Dracoknight2006

Dracoknight2006
4 weeks ago#33
Ghost Game DIMs did not spoil any new anime mons. Expect spoiler content early next year
Who shall rise and become the anime villain of this decade?

User Info: HCE

HCE
4 weeks ago#34
Necronmon posted...
dark
No, it's what someone with the sensibilities of a 12 year old would think is duhrkkkk in the same manner as tri and its FIV + toxoplasmosis PLOT.
Three quarks for Muster Mark!

User Info: User_94

User_94
4 weeks ago#35
HCE posted...
No, it's what someone with the sensibilities of a 12 year old would think is duhrkkkk in the same manner as tri and its FIV + toxoplasmosis PLOT.
I haven't heard your take on why you don't like Tamers yet. Dark memes aside, Tamers had enough neat concepts like Biomerge and Impmon's arc that were well done that I still remember the show fondly. The pace is really slow and drags at certain points but at least most of the ideas it had were great.

User Info: Ararararararagi

Ararararararagi
4 weeks ago#36
Tamers was fun and well written by Digimon standards. It's still a kids show at the end of the day, though, and it's only "dark" when you're 10. It branched away from the traditional, formula for entertaining kids -- whereas this show fully embraced it -- but it's nothing amazing, it's only amazing by Digimon standards because everything else is awful.

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
4 weeks ago#37
I dont understand why they think they can get away with appealing to kids with digimon anymore. The toys are far too expensive for any kid to buy and are clearly meant for collectors. They should go full gundam with this s***.

User Info: Dracoknight2006

Dracoknight2006
4 weeks ago#38
I just want Savers with a less 2020 tier cast. Masaru is great but he is pretty one-dimensional, and his teammates are somehow even shallower.

Who shall rise and become the anime villain of this decade?

User Info: Amy Chao

Amy Chao
4 weeks ago#39
So concensous on this series? Underwhelming?

User Info: Stormvale12

Stormvale12
4 weeks ago#40
It definitely had potential, but it felt like they were writing the show week by week instead of having it planned out from the beginning.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Reboot E66 - THE LAST MIRACLE, THE LAST POWER SPOILER DISCUSSION TOPIC!
  • Topic Archived