This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Reboot E66 - THE LAST MIRACLE, THE LAST POWER SPOILER DISCUSSION TOPIC!

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
3 weeks ago#1
So at LAST we are at the final battle...and the Mega's beat down Negamon...who despite being the final boss STILL does not talk..intill he changes form, and he's not a rip off of the Forsaken from Skyward Sword anymore! Now he's Pride/ Father from Full Metal! No seriously is it just me or is it like a near total rip off? Someone's going to sue.

Anyway despite being Mega's the " Sidecast" gets like one attack in before they are all " erased" even faster then the finale in season one...that's just sad.

So really that's it, the last four hang in there, get knocked around, usual hopes and cheers, mass E mails from the world's kids as everyone's watching in the real world, and sadly we don't see the kid's parents at all, that's pitiful reboot.

So of course Omnimon shows up and lol, its either Omnimon Merceful Mode, Alter, or Hyper Ultra Instict Tai next week, the previews just show everyone after the battle...this really is a disgrace on every level there really should be more to say for the final battle but for god sake, again, Omnimon's showed up twice already, this show really seems to have no idea at all how badly its failing to hype things up.

Anyway next time on Digi Ball Reboot GT...at last...Ill fufilled my duty. ( Second to last face desk. )

User Info: xCrimzonCloverx

xCrimzonCloverx
3 weeks ago#2
I still like this more than Tri for sure.

User Info: Fwahm

Fwahm
3 weeks ago#3
So basically, the final boss is the D-Reaper, except stripped of everything that made it interesting or creepy, then taken down in like 2.5 episodes?

Necronmon
3 weeks ago#4
So basically, the final boss is the D-Reaper, except stripped of everything that made it interesting or creepy, then taken down in like 2.5 episodes?

I mean...more or less yes.

I still like this more than Tri for sure.

Can I ask why?

User Info: lamdakastel

lamdakastel
3 weeks ago#5
Colon has better fights and more cameos. Plus it doesn’t taint the original Adventure like Tri does.

User Info: Dracoknight2006

Dracoknight2006
3 weeks ago#6
Necronmon posted...

Can I ask why?
Meiko's very existence makes Tri worse than this show. Also Dark Gennai is a massive pile of nonsense that went nowhere as much as he was funny.

Talking about 2020 now: Boring everyone jobs till OMEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA happens nonsense. Kinda laughed that the irrelevant cast was instagibbed harder than the relevant squad, then were used as plot devices.

Devimon's cameo as Seraphimon's meatshield was unironic kino despite this show being bad.
Who shall rise and become the anime villain of this decade?

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
3 weeks ago#7
The director of this series seriously has fetish for eyes and tentacles. Algomon, Eyesmon, Nighhodomon, and now this FMA ripoff all has those features.

Mimi was the only character that actually cares for her family lol.
Chaos! Chaos! CHAOS! CHAOS!!!! CHAOOOOSSS!!!! ENOUGH ABOUT CHAOS!!!!! CHAOS IS ME! NOBODY ELSE!!!

Necronmon
3 weeks ago#8
The director of this series seriously has fetish for eyes and tentacles. Algomon, Eyesmon, Nighhodomon, and now this FMA ripoff all has those features.

Mimi was the only character that actually cares for her family lol.

I''m still ticked off we never even saw anyone's family aside from Tai's mom and Mimi's grandpa...Izzy's parents issue was like what made him stand out damn it...ugh.

User Info: Blue_Inigo

Blue_Inigo
3 weeks ago#9
What's up with the megas being the sizes of skyscrapers in this show
"This is your last dance."

Necronmon
3 weeks ago#10
Its because some writer thought," ITS COOLER IF THEY ARE ALL MEGAZORDS IT SHOWS THEY ARE WAY STRONGER THEN THE PUNY ORGINAL VERSION!" Or...something like that.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Reboot E66 - THE LAST MIRACLE, THE LAST POWER SPOILER DISCUSSION TOPIC!
  • Topic Archived