This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Remake Our Life! Episode 11 *Spoilers*

User Info: Sirius Reinhart

Sirius Reinhart
1 month ago#1
After solving the crisis with their failed gacha, it looks like Kyoya did it again and overshadowed Kagasewaga enough that she appears to quit her job... but she changed her mind, gave him a lecture about how he never tried to ask for help before when Tsurayuki quit or when Shinoaki decided to stop drawing, and said that if she somehow were to stand in front of him again back when they were in school, she would have helped him as he helped her, and also that she loved him.
In the end, Keiko returns and basically confirms she is behind he time leap.
Guess it's back to 2006, and it's goodbye to Maki, since it seems that in this timeline, Kyoya will end up with Kagasegawa. Unlss this time Maki ends up being a Kagasegawa clone.
Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens.

User Info: BigG777

BigG777
1 month ago#2
Did I hear that right? Players are getting at least 200 pulls in apology gems? Damn I hope Genshin Impact messes up that big one day soon lol.

Anyways yep time to return to the past and do the true route. I’d say rip to his daughter but I feel like MC does not give a crap about her lol.

User Info: Decapre

Decapre
1 month ago#3
God damn this is a good anime!
Hashiba with the save again! And Kagasegawa ends up confessing to a married man lol! But really she deserve to have him more than the other girls. They have so much chemistry, and he meets her in every time period thus far.

And legal loli is back, not looking as sinister as the last time we saw her.

User Info: Meadz

Meadz
1 month ago#4
200 pulls is madness lmao

heartwarming confession/pep talk. Now back to the past so first girl can claim her victory
https://imgur.com/hip5TDv
Bumping Tribe in the system like penicillin.

User Info: nehukog

nehukog
1 month ago#5
I mean DBZ Dokkan battle did a similar thing this winter with the new years banner. There was something where the advertised you could pull LR UI Goku but somehting about you actually couldn't or something, so whatever stones you spent on that banner up to that point they refunded back to you and you got to do MORE summons haha

User Info: Sirius Reinhart

Sirius Reinhart
1 month ago#6
The closest I have experienced was when Ff Barge Exvius had the FF7 R banner and had some issues with the rates being wrong for the original Cloud and they gave free Clouds to everyone because of that, but it was like, if you pulled like 1500+ you got 5. The compensation felt like a kick in the balls because no one was pulling for OG Cloud, it was all for FF7 R Cloud.
And I think there was a similar issue before, but I don't remember exactly how it went.
Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens.

User Info: lightdragoon88

lightdragoon88
1 month ago#7
Time for the True Waifu Route.
I seek Knowledge. The most valuable resource of all.

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
1 month ago#8
So in this universe, you can swap games from one engine to another by just dragging an executable into the game folder - all the scripts and artifacts and everything else are automatically picked up by the new engine without any porting being required.

Also in this universe, contradicting the company president a dozen times in half as many minutes in front of half the staff doesn't get you fired.

LOL at his meddling almost causing Kawasegawa to quit like the Platinum Gens did.

Wonder if he'll ever come clean to anyone about his time travel adventure. Was wondering if he'll ever even try to look for the legal loli who somehow knew all about it and was most likely the one responsible for it in the first place.... Nope, she shows up on her own. Well, time to erase the daughter (and everyone else's current version, again)!
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.

User Info: lightdragoon88

lightdragoon88
1 month ago#9
Also I am wondering: Where is the legal loli going to send him? Back to the first day? A bit into the semester? Or just before making the game?
I seek Knowledge. The most valuable resource of all.

User Info: PdzJoe

PdzJoe
1 month ago#10
I liked that airport scene because she shut down anyone trying to make it more gushy with just her eyes.

I guess its good that he fixed everything even though he didn't need too since he'll most likely be going back.

Meadz posted...
200 pulls is madness lmao

I know right? If not for mc saying this I would guess it would be strict like 200 pulls on the current banner or these gems will expire in X months.

lightdragoon88 posted...
Also I am wondering: Where is the legal loli going to send him? Back to the first day? A bit into the semester? Or just before making the game?

I was thinking it would be when they were making the game since that's where everything started to mess up.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Remake Our Life! Episode 11 *Spoilers*
  • Topic Archived