This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. The Case Study of Vanitas ep 12 *spoilers* (returns Winter)

User Info: reptyle101

reptyle101
4 weeks ago#1
final episode of the first cour, though it's a split cour show so it'll be back later

anyways it ended with a whole bunch of build up for what's next (incidentally the Beast of Gévaudan was a real thing in 18th century France, though greatly exaggerated by rumours of course)
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
3 weeks ago#2
Not much of an ending, but if it's just a split cour then that's fine. Somehow this ended up as one of my favorite shows of the season, 8/10.
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.

User Info: NewAnimeFanDV

NewAnimeFanDV
3 weeks ago#3
This episode was a tad boring but i didn't mind this overall
Intel i7 9700k, Asus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, Kingston Fury DDR4 16GB (2x8G) 2133MHz
Asus Z390-H LGA 1151 Mobo, Acer Predator XB271HU

User Info: Satt

Satt
3 weeks ago#4
Jeanne and Vanitas has the best scenes.

User Info: yumeko

yumeko
3 weeks ago#5
so noe is a sleeper agent of some sort now, and also realizes his thirst for vanitas

i'm gonna miss watching this, season 2 hype

User Info: Turbo_TRex

Turbo_TRex
3 weeks ago#6
After what happened last week, I certainly wasn't expecting to find Noe sleeping away carelessly in his bed like that.
Maybe this will be why he "kills Vanitas with his own hands" or whatever he said in EP 1.

I didn't realize that this was the final episode. Or that it would be split cour. Nice.
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
NNID: Turbo-TRex Switch FC: SW-8463-2836-8789

User Info: ArekuKitten

ArekuKitten
2 weeks ago#7
This show was a dumb-fun Shaft Demon Slayer of Monte Cristo Brotherhood smoothie. Looking forward to S2 or C2 or whatever these are called.

Turbo_TRex posted...
Maybe this will be why he "kills Vanitas with his own hands" or whatever he said in EP 1.
I'm expecting something along the lines of killing the part of him that identifies as "Vanitas".

User Info: Ararararararagi

Ararararararagi
2 weeks ago#8
ArekuKitten posted...
This show was a dumb-fun Shaft Demon Slayer of Monte Cristo Brotherhood smoothie.
This is such a perfect way to describe it.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. The Case Study of Vanitas ep 12 *spoilers* (returns Winter)
  • Topic Archived