This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Peach Boy Riverside Episode 12 (End) *Spoilers*

User Info: blasster

blasster
4 weeks ago#11
Yea, for some reason, I can't remember Sally first encounter with Sumeragi, so I guess that first meeting and invitation from both sides happen on Coliseum arc, maybe I just forget cuz they cut Coliseum arc midway, then resume it much later.
Mobage: Fire Emblem Heroes 8793571220
Console: Octopath Traveler

User Info: PdzJoe

PdzJoe
4 weeks ago#12
The one thing that caught my attention is I think they never mention the thing about ogres being made from human hatred ever again. Kinda funny to leave it at the last airing episode.

I'll probably watch a s2 if they do one but hopefully aired in the correct order.

User Info: Baiken

Baiken
4 weeks ago#13
Let's be real. We all watched this because sally had massive knockers and she looks good

User Info: ArekuKitten

ArekuKitten
4 weeks ago#14
I watched it cuz the first few eps were well paced. Director-kun had the right idea in skipping so much of the fluff, at least as far as introducing the show, too bad it all had to be worked back in eventually.

The problem was never that it aired out of order, the issue is that the skippable content was eventually reinserted. Would've been a really good 5- or 6- ep show.

User Info: Baiken

Baiken
4 weeks ago#15
ArekuKitten posted...
I watched it cuz the first few eps were well paced. Director-kun had the right idea in skipping so much of the fluff, at least as far as introducing the show, too bad it all had to be worked back in eventually.

The problem was never that it aired out of order, the issue is that the skippable content was eventually reinserted. Would've been a really good 5- or 6- ep show.
Or they could have adapted different parts.

User Info: Nanoman

Nanoman
4 weeks ago#16
This was a generally good show f***ed by the episode reshuffle, doubt it'll get a S2.

User Info: ArekuKitten

ArekuKitten
4 weeks ago#17
Now that I've actually watched eps 11 and 12, I find it even more baffling that people are being this prickly over the reordering. Ep 1 is a vastly superior first ep over ep 4 (which is easily the worst ep), and ep 12 is a much better last ep than either eps 9 or 10.

reptyle101 posted...
from what I remember
More like he understood that Sally and her immediate proximity were the heart of the show and so he rearranged the available material in a way that emphasized her story. Probably placed ep 3 (with the choice between Sumeragi and Mikoto) too early but otherwise he nailed those priorities.

I can't imagine putting "what was that about a tree ogre?" and "wuddyameen he didn't stay catatonic forever?" on a pedestal over having a strong beginning and ending.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Peach Boy Riverside Episode 12 (End) *Spoilers*
  • Topic Archived