This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Drug Store in Another World - The Slow Life of a Cheat Pharmacist ep 11 spoilers

User Info: TheSocialBunny

TheSocialBunny
4 weeks ago#11
The thing that personally bothers me is that so far, Reiji's drugs have had zero known side-effects (Well, outside of compulsive addiction anyway, but given what they do, you'd have to be crazy NOT to be addicted to them). Well, that and Reiji has a 100% success rate with absolutely zero need for clinical trials, but eh, the "Cheat" part is right in the title, so I guess that's par for the course. ~^_^~

I thought for a second that Paula was going to die from an overdose when the empty bottles started stacking up. Reiji mentioned that just one should allow her to remember something she learned for 24-Hours... so what was the point of drinking half a dozen of them exactly outside a genuine inability to follow a prescription instruction? Well... admittedly, it actually might have literally been that knowing Paula, but still. ^_~

Fortunately, it seems that Reiji's drugs are so wide spread and affordable, that when just about everybody has easy access to them and no specific rule against take them, it isn't technically cheating anymore because everyone is on a leveled playing field (Well, assuming they make it to his mass production line-up anyway). ~^_^~

User Info: cador

cador
4 weeks ago#12
TheSocialBunny posted...
The thing that personally bothers me is that so far, Reiji's drugs have had zero known side-effects (Well, outside of compulsive addiction anyway, but given what they do, you'd have to be crazy NOT to be addicted to them). Well, that and Reiji has a 100% success rate with absolutely zero need for clinical trials, but eh, the "Cheat" part is right in the title, so I guess that's par for the course. ~^_^~

I thought for a second that Paula was going to die from an overdose when the empty bottles started stacking up. Reiji mentioned that just one should allow her to remember something she learned for 24-Hours... so what was the point of drinking half a dozen of them exactly outside a genuine inability to follow a prescription instruction? Well... admittedly, it actually might have literally been that knowing Paula, but still. ^_~

Fortunately, it seems that Reiji's drugs are so wide spread and affordable, that when just about everybody has easy access to them and no specific rule against take them, it isn't technically cheating anymore because everyone is on a leveled playing field (Well, assuming they make it to his mass production line-up anyway). ~^_^~
Well Reiji's streroids actually looked like it had the typical steroid side effect of deepening a woman's voice due to the increased testosterone.
"Corn-cob-man? There's a lot of sick people in this town."- Red Guy

User Info: TheSocialBunny

TheSocialBunny
4 weeks ago#13
cador posted...
Well Reiji's streroids actually looked like it had the typical steroid side effect of deepening a woman's voice due to the increased testosterone.

Oh! That's a good point... Noella and Mina did seem to rather enjoy it though at least, ahahaaaa. ^_~

User Info: Bako Ikporamee

Bako Ikporamee
4 weeks ago#14
they weren't the only ones who enjoyed it :eyes:
Official "Bako Ikporamee" of GameFAQs
https://www.leetshoe.com | https://twitter.com/leetshoedotcom

User Info: Ararararararagi

Ararararararagi
4 weeks ago#15
Bako Ikporamee posted...
they weren't the only ones who enjoyed it :eyes:
👀

User Info: aak57

aak57
4 weeks ago#16
mc finally bouncin some cheeks
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Drug Store in Another World - The Slow Life of a Cheat Pharmacist ep 11 spoilers
  • Topic Archived