This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. I just got caught up on the To Your Eternity manga. *spoilers up to ch. 136*

User Info: sadib100

sadib100
1 month ago#1
After I finished the anime, I just had to get more of the story. It was so good, and it just kept getting better. I think season 2 should end on chapter 116. People will be shocked that the story goes to present day.

I can't believe the author had the nerve to bring back March, only to kill her again! I just want March to be happy!

I'm kind of confused on Fushi's powers. He created a Bon corpse to fake his execution. I didn't think he had that ability. He also created a March copy before he knew that she was actually alive again.

Also, wtf happened to Pioran after she died?
Pronouns: he/him.
Fun fact: DC Comics is short for Detective Conan Comics.

sadib100
1 month ago#2
WTF? I just learned that Horse is Pioran. How did I miss that? I remember that Fushi was reminded of her, but I didn't connect the dots.

User Info: thedarklordx3

thedarklordx3
3 weeks ago#3
sadib100 posted...
I think season 2 should end on chapter 116. People will be shocked that the story goes to present day.

That chapter when it went to present day made me think of Inuyasha
Dragon Ball is more than just anime/manga it's a way of life -DBZAOTA
being called a Devil rather than a man by his enemies is a testament to his greatness -HCE

sadib100
3 weeks ago#4
thedarklordx3 posted...
That chapter when it went to present day made me think of Inuyasha
The peaceful world saga.

User Info: reptyle101

reptyle101
3 weeks ago#5
I'd imagine s2 will cover up to the end of the past stuff, finishing on maybe a quick shot of the future

if we get a s3 eventually, I really hope it skips the weird paedo arc since it was really gross and everything it did has been redone with the main girl anyway
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing

User Info: VeesMcGees

VeesMcGees
3 weeks ago#6
So, I'm past where you are in the manga.
Fushi didn't know soul that Fushi not being attached to the body and the soul entering said body would let the body be resurrected until Bon had Fushi work with Kai, Hylo, and the other person. Additionally, Fushi didn't know that March nor anyone else was following Fushi as a spirit.
I want to know what happens to the eggs Fushi laid.
I expect season two to conclude through the Battle of Renryrr (or however it's spelled). Maybe I'm wrong and season 2 will go up to the present day.
Rarity, the pony.

sadib100
3 weeks ago#7
But how does he creates bodies for people who are currently alive? It doesn't seem like he has that power anymore, because he relies on Bon to talk to ghosts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. I just got caught up on the To Your Eternity manga. *spoilers up to ch. 136*
  • Topic Archived