This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Reboot E65 - THE GREAT CATASTROPHE, NEGAMON SPOILER FINAL BATTLE TOPIC!

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
1 month ago#1
At long last we are at the final battle of this reboot and...in the end its more or less a discount D-reaper/ Take two of Quartzmon...bloody SOB does not even talk himself.

His proxy rants about death and all that, the Digimon are split off from the kids and are shot up to the void in the sky by Garbagemon of all mons...they reunite, and the battle is just throwing in every evolution quickly to take down Argomon before the" Real showdown" starts next week, and we already know its coming to boil down to Omnimon because its in the freaking preview.

You know this is the problem when you start off with Omnimon in episode 3...nothing feels like things have changed in nearly 60 episodes...that's a rather damn big problem. Well, lets see if the Mega's get to do something next week at least, sigh.

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
1 month ago#2
That battle suffer hard from the lack of evolution sequences for 6 Digimons lol. Most of it are just light beams and the next forms popping up.

Algomon can talk, but in the end even he barely has any personality. Even during his boring monologue, only Mimi and Joe has some sense to interrupt him.

Komondomon at least proved that he's the MVP.
Chaos! Chaos! CHAOS! CHAOS!!!! CHAOOOOSSS!!!! ENOUGH ABOUT CHAOS!!!!! CHAOS IS ME! NOBODY ELSE!!!

User Info: Dracoknight2006

Dracoknight2006
1 month ago#3
Garbagemon and Komondomon are the best NPCs in this show.

Still hoping Ghost Game is good.
Who shall rise and become the anime villain of this decade?

User Info: Crimsonmon

Crimsonmon
1 month ago#4
Dangerous Digimon name...
In a good way.

User Info: redweegee

redweegee
1 month ago#5
Are we watching another one-shot next ep?

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
1 month ago#6
Well there are two episodes left so...maybe at least two shots....

User Info: Dracoknight2006

Dracoknight2006
1 month ago#7
redweegee posted...
Are we watching another one-shot next ep?

Everyone jobs, then Omegamon happens. Final boss won't lose till episode 67
Who shall rise and become the anime villain of this decade?

User Info: IcyWind14

IcyWind14
1 month ago#8
I'm expecting Omegamon to also job, leading to Omegamon Alter-S coming in.
It's the year 20XX and Mega Man 11 is here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEjxVfWzgVI

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
4 weeks ago#9
https://digimon.fandom.com/wiki/BelleStarmon

i had no idea this digimon existed but now that i do i want her to be the lead mon in a show
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: taosapao

taosapao
4 weeks ago#10
Omegamon Rainbow Mode will be the final ultimate form lol
Pokemon X IGN: Jepuri
3DS FC: 2707-1741-0970
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Reboot E65 - THE GREAT CATASTROPHE, NEGAMON SPOILER FINAL BATTLE TOPIC!
  • Topic Archived