This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Remake Our Life! Episode 10 *Spoilers*

User Info: Sirius Reinhart

Sirius Reinhart
1 month ago#1
So, no looping back, but instead, Kyoya decided that he would try to live in the world created by his meddling, so the sacrifices the Platinum Generation made were not in vain, then we get a small look behind the world of gacha as they keep having issues with development and release on time, leading to bugs, dissatisfaction and fraud accusations (Gumi, if you have spies here, look at this closely), and when he decided to accept that meddling is what caused this future, Nanako decides she wants to keep singing and he goes back into producer mode.
Nanako also explains why she quit: she ended up relying on Kyoya, and when he was gone, she started slacking off and eventually decided to quit.
Also, we got goth loli Ayaka Minori (the illustrator from last week)
Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens.

User Info: Decapre

Decapre
1 month ago#2
Kyoya’s chemistry with Red is really good, honestly he should’ve married her. Also his daughter needs discipline to the highest degree.

That game company president needs to get f***ed, but honestly it’s a very real representation of how messed up the gaming industry can be.

I’m still wondering if he’ll encounter his bro who’s life he f***ed up to get to this future.

User Info: BigG777

BigG777
1 month ago#3
Man how badly did MC mess up Shinoaki if she won’t even draw with her daughter?

And I’m also wondering how the bro friend is doing though since I think he was from a rich family and had a cute fiancée, I’m gonna be kind of pissed if he is somehow still miserable while living a good life or something lol.

Also I’m glad Nanakos video was a happy one. With how bad things were going I was kind of nervous that she was gonna jump off that ledge…..

User Info: Setsunahenry

Setsunahenry
1 month ago#4
Will the anime going to end with good ending?
GT: Setsunahenry | Waiting: Bright Memory Infinite
Playing: Fatal Frame MoBW, TEW 2, PSO 2

User Info: Sirius Reinhart

Sirius Reinhart
1 month ago#5
BigG777 posted...
And I’m also wondering how the bro friend is doing though since I think he was from a rich family and had a cute fiancée, I’m gonna be kind of pissed if he is somehow still miserable while living a good life or something lol.
From last episode, Kyoya looked for him, his pen name returned no results but he seemed to have a blog under his real name. I kinda remember him taking about birds but I may be imagining that
Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens.

User Info: lightdragoon88

lightdragoon88
1 month ago#6
BigG777 posted...
Man how badly did MC mess up Shinoaki if she won’t even draw with her daughter?

Yeah that was messed up. Not even doing goofy drawings for your daughter.

I seek Knowledge. The most valuable resource of all.

User Info: PdzJoe

PdzJoe
1 month ago#7
Man that va really threw the company under the bus with those tweets and then of course the company messed up big time and said people were doing "malicious things".

I think fgo had that ssr glitch too a few years ago but from what I remember it was the payed guarantee gacha.

So its looking like he'll remain here in that timeline to keep his family.

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
1 month ago#8
Huh, is he really not going to timeleap to fix things? I guess that means his daughter can live at least, but RIP the undone Platinum Gen.
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Remake Our Life! Episode 10 *Spoilers*
  • Topic Archived