This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. My Hero Academia Season 5 episode 23 (ep 111) *spoilers*

User Info: tallgeeseIV

tallgeeseIV
1 month ago#31
Kingdom080500 posted...
That's a good point now that I think about it. Also it could have been an unplanned pregnancy seeing as there was no mention of a father.
he didn't show up in the flashback, but it was mentioned by Gran Torino that her husband died (i think the implication was it had something to do with AFO or some other villain's act of revenge for her hero work) and that was the reason she put her son into foster care.

User Info: MasterTurtle

MasterTurtle
4 weeks ago#32
lol'd at his sister blaming him

was odd to have Redestro talk about how Quirks reflect the user, and then have Tomura's Quirk first manifest when he was feeling happy and throwing his ball for his dog.

And they made a big deal about how Tomura's Quirk had evolved to destroy things he wasn't directly touching a couple episodes ago, but apparently he was able to do that when he was 5 lol
Can I interest you in a...side mission?

User Info: GuerillaGorilla

GuerillaGorilla
4 weeks ago#33
MasterTurtle posted...
lol'd at his sister blaming him

was odd to have Redestro talk about how Quirks reflect the user, and then have Tomura's Quirk first manifest when he was feeling happy and throwing his ball for his dog.

And they made a big deal about how Tomura's Quirk had evolved to destroy things he wasn't directly touching a couple episodes ago, but apparently he was able to do that when he was 5 lol
Pretty sure he put a limiter on himself. Due to his trauma, he suppressed his memories and in turn his powers. After he regained his memories and got over his trauma, he doesn't care about anything anymore and uses his powers to their full totality.
NNID: GuerillaGorilla

User Info: Kingdom080500

Kingdom080500
4 weeks ago#34
GuerillaGorilla posted...
Pretty sure he put a limiter on himself. Due to his trauma, he suppressed his memories and in turn his powers. After he regained his memories and got over his trauma, he doesn't care about anything anymore and uses his powers to their full totality.
Yup just like Twice somewhat.
Not changing this sig until Gravity Rush 3 gets announced. Don't throw away an IP with so much potential, Sony!

User Info: MasterTurtle

MasterTurtle
4 weeks ago#35
I guess that makes some sense
Can I interest you in a...side mission?

User Info: ValzacardX

ValzacardX
4 weeks ago#36
IIRC it was also mentioned by AFO that Tomura's power had mutated, which I think also happened to Eri's power.
PSN: Kishin_Ken XBL: Kahlilx77.
Currently tearing through my backlog.

User Info: Ararararararagi

Ararararararagi
4 weeks ago#37
Crazy how the whole show happened because one lady was a s***ty mother. This is why you don't have kids if you don't want them. smh my head. The backstory was good though. I like how it was adapted and the music choice, but that doesn't mean this season isn't still awful.

I liked how the sister looked straight out of several doujins I've read tho.
Team Rocket Elite 4 weeks ago#38
AFO would still be around regardless of if Shigaraki existed or not. There would be changes in many events but the key conflict would remain intact.
My bracket looked like random picks compared to his.
Congrats to azuarc for winning the GotD 2020 Guru Contest!

User Info: Bako Ikporamee

Bako Ikporamee
4 weeks ago#39
Ararararararagi posted...

I liked how the sister looked straight out of several doujins I've read tho.

yeah her design is so good
Official "Bako Ikporamee" of GameFAQs
https://www.leetshoe.com | https://twitter.com/leetshoedotcom

User Info: Kingdom080500

Kingdom080500
4 weeks ago#40
Team Rocket Elite posted...
AFO would still be around regardless of if Shigaraki existed or not. There would be changes in many events but the key conflict would remain intact.
Yeah he would just find another successor.
Not changing this sig until Gravity Rush 3 gets announced. Don't throw away an IP with so much potential, Sony!
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. My Hero Academia Season 5 episode 23 (ep 111) *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived