This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. What are some examples of anime/manga with a multiverse concept? *spoilers*

User Info: Lo of Popstar

Lo of Popstar
1 month ago#11
User_94 posted...
This looks interesting. Anyone can vouch if this is good? Satelight shows are usually a mess production wise.
I didn't really like it. The opening song is one of my favorites in any anime, and some of the other music was good, but that's about it. It wasn't exactly bad, just dull.
YouTube: Jordan Bagwell
My brother died in 2018. My first blind playthrough of Kingdom Hearts III is for him. I tell his stories. Also Smash/other game stuff.

User Info: EricDent1

EricDent1
1 month ago#12
Slayers & Lost Universe
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!
DQB2 Builder ID: nA8k13WmuZ

User Info: User_94

User_94
1 month ago#13
Lo of Popstar posted...
I didn't really like it. The opening song is one of my favorites in any anime, and some of the other music was good, but that's about it. It wasn't exactly bad, just dull.
Ahh that's a shame but Satelight shows usually have bad production issues so that isn't a surprise.

User Info: cador

cador
1 month ago#14
Dual Parallel adventure.
"Corn-cob-man? There's a lot of sick people in this town."- Red Guy

User Info: KlRBEH

KlRBEH
1 month ago#15
Gurren Lagann
https://imgur.com/fUaBI
I NEEDUH MONSTA TA CLOBBA DAT DERE KIRBEH

User Info: Norenia

Norenia
1 month ago#16
User_94 posted...
This looks interesting. Anyone can vouch if this is good? Satelight shows are usually a mess production wise.
I can vouch for the dub outtakes.

User Info: Son Goku X

Son Goku X
1 month ago#17
I would say Noein is one of those 'not good' but 'worth a watch if you have time' type of shows.

The outtakes of Crispin Freeman being the only one saying a certain name correctly was amusing I suppose.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. What are some examples of anime/manga with a multiverse concept? *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived