This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Does Shirou from F/SN remember his life before the fire?

User Info: MabinogiFan

MabinogiFan
1 month ago#1
I watched the ufotable UBW anime and the first Heaven's feel movie and he never brings up his birth parents or what his life was like before the fire. Does he have amnesia? Was he too young to remember? Is it talked about in the VN? It might not be relevant to the plot, but I'm curious.

User Info: HCE

HCE
1 month ago#2
The fire is his oldest memory, probably due to a combination of being relatively young and due to him being nearly dead before Kiritsugu used avalon to heal him. In the vn it's pretty much stated that whoever he was before the fire "died" that day and all of his personality quirks are a direct result of that experience/Kiritsugu saving him.
Three quarks for Muster Mark!

User Info: mythralover2977

mythralover2977
1 month ago#3
I'm actually playing the game right now and it hasn't mentioned anything from before the fire, so likely not.
Darkfire alt (for now). Not a Mike alt. My acc bets: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate
/79551487?page=2#28 /79620663#3

User Info: ImmaXehanort

ImmaXehanort
1 month ago#4
Does Shirou from F/SN remember his life before the fire?
Nope.
I have a twitter account ImmaXehanort of YT. My YouTube account is ImmaXehanort.
https://imgur.com/My3kPCz

User Info: Nemu

Nemu
1 month ago#5
He doesn't have amnesia or anything of which I'm aware. I think he just has no reason to think back to his childhood due to the trauma and his hero complex.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Does Shirou from F/SN remember his life before the fire?
  • Topic Archived