This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Reboot E64 - THE ANGELS' DETERMINATION SPOILER DISCUSSION TOPIC!

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
1 month ago#1
So at LONG last the kids all have there tags and chrests, so of course the world's going to hell faster then it is over here. Lots of noise is driving Digimon mad, Patamon gets a vision from Devimon that doomsday is coming, everyone puts together everything so far of course is building up all to this, then everyone sees all the Soundbirdmon become Deathmon, who is a lot bigger then he was in V tamer, and of course does not talk either.

So he blows a hole in a tree, Wargreymon and the angels are able to block it, TK and Kari get" Resolve" and the two angels get there first megas and the armored angel blows a hole in Deathmon rather easily...that was easy.

But of course this was just a warmup as all the tags vanish and this somehow leads to Negamon being revived! Holes in reality are cracking so they are trying to make him seem like a bigger deal then Zeed...we will see, maybe the final boss will hopefully have a longer speech then the final boss of a 8 bit JRPG but we are running out of time and I'm not really hyped at all so...we have like...two episodes left? C'mon reboot try and at least not go out on a total whimper on me eh?

User Info: scrappybristol

scrappybristol
1 month ago#2
Necronmon posted...
the two angels get there first megas

2nd you mean.

They went dragon against Zeed.

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
1 month ago#3
So, is there any background reason why the writers choose sound waves as the main source of corruption? It's aesthetically underwhelming compared to gear and cable that impales you or a ring that makes you look like a slave. Even the great catasthrophe is just bunch of soundwaves ringing.

Deathmon's appearance here seems to be just them hitting a checklist, which is again, the formula of this reboot in a nutshell. "Some fans notice this guy's silhouette in the flashback, so he must appear at least once, even as just a throwaway enemy."

Chaos! Chaos! CHAOS! CHAOS!!!! CHAOOOOSSS!!!! ENOUGH ABOUT CHAOS!!!!! CHAOS IS ME! NOBODY ELSE!!!

User Info: Dracoknight2006

Dracoknight2006
1 month ago#4
Ophanimon's sequence was A+ at least.
Who shall rise and become the anime villain of this decade?

User Info: xCrimzonCloverx

xCrimzonCloverx
1 month ago#5
We’re in the endgame now.

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
1 month ago#6
The real meaning of the crests is the friends adventure we made along the way.
Chaos! Chaos! CHAOS! CHAOS!!!! CHAOOOOSSS!!!! ENOUGH ABOUT CHAOS!!!!! CHAOS IS ME! NOBODY ELSE!!!

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
1 month ago#7
So, is there any background reason why the writers choose sound waves as the main source of corruption?

Based on how the writers have been, mostly so they could be lazy and not draw anything...sigh.

Dracoknight2006
1 month ago#8
I like how the Soundbirdmon can summon random obscuremons like Burpmon and Wireframe Golemon from Digimon World 1. This show has a lotta issues but man the weird nonsense amuses me.

Also Ophanimon's arms function like Cerberumon's heads/MetalGreymon's Trident Arm. That is also really neat.

User Info: Son Goku X

Son Goku X
1 month ago#9
Still not fond of the spilt up and 'earn your chest' part as I don't really think any of these characters changed or learned anything aside from maybe Mimi who had a training session.

At least we finally get to see a Seraphimon who stomp'd a opponent. Granted it was just a oversized version of a generic fodder Mega Level but I'll take it.

I guess Seraphimon in Tri sorta stomped too but it was like against a weaker Machinedramon from the Past, 3 vs 1 was kinda rather unfair when the original one from the future got solo'd by Agumon that's basically out of energy.

Dracoknight2006
1 month ago#10
Takeru definitely earned his crest. Shame his episode was terrible.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Reboot E64 - THE ANGELS' DETERMINATION SPOILER DISCUSSION TOPIC!
  • Topic Archived