This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Anime Video Game Discussion Topic 214: gotta catch them all in the past

User Info: taosapao

taosapao
3 weeks ago#451
bond007106 posted...
The Direct is explicitly about games out "this Winter" (which presumably means either up until the end of the year, or up until March next year). Xenoblade 3 won't get any mention.

They always said those thing and went extra mile in giving us game outside the season mentioned. It literally happened to all Directs. I don't know why people keep falling for that.
Pokemon X IGN: Jepuri
3DS FC: 2707-1741-0970

User Info: Keno316

Keno316
3 weeks ago#452
pokedude900 posted...
I feel like I see way more people commenting about how everyone is going to be disappointed by these Directs than I do see people actually disappointed. Why is this always the first thing you bring up when one is announced?
I was being kinda tongue in cheek about it but you generally see examples of it in circles or subs dedicated to something in particular. Smash always being an example because its so big you always get someone overreacting. But then there's the perennial no-shows like Bayonetta 3 and such.

And then you have people posting their wish list and some people see those wishlist and end up getting hyped on it for some reason.
"Opinions are like butts, little girl. Everyone's got one and nobody thinks their's stink." -Lunar 2:EB
New York Yankees: 2009 World Champions!!!

User Info: Mac Arrowny

Mac Arrowny
3 weeks ago#453
bond007106 posted...

The Direct is explicitly about games out "this Winter" (which presumably means either up until the end of the year, or up until March next year). Xenoblade 3 won't get any mention.

XB3 is rumored for Q1 or Q2 next year
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you.

Keno316
3 weeks ago#454
And Tales of Arise successfully Platted. I feel completed beyond all now, so on to the next game. Hopefully something short since Metroid: Dread is around the corner.

Mac Arrowny posted...
XB3 is rumored for Q1 or Q2 next year
Its certainly possible it gets mentioned, its still a mattered of tempered expectations, though.

That said I'm all for news on that and anything else at all on BotW2, of course.

There's also the rumored GBA CV collection thing I wouldn't mind. But, one step at a time.
"Opinions are like butts, little girl. Everyone's got one and nobody thinks their's stink." -Lunar 2:EB

User Info: Aceviper

Aceviper
3 weeks ago#455
bond007106 posted...
Tokyo Xanadu EX+ is on sale on PSN for £10. Worth buying or not?

I liked it enough

god, kinda late game in tales of arise and regular ass non boss enemies (though some are previous boss models) are now also super damage spongy. Like theres no danger to the fights at all, but it takes so damn long to kill them

User Info: bond007106

bond007106
3 weeks ago#456
Aceviper posted...
god, kinda late game in tales of arise and regular ass non boss enemies (though some are previous boss models) are now also super damage spongy. Like theres no danger to the fights at all, but it takes so damn long to kill them

Haven't started playing it yet, but isn't that fairly standard for Tales games, especially on higher difficulties?

Keno316
3 weeks ago#457
Nah, I think he's right. Even in regular difficulty enemies feel way more damage-spongy than normal, even for a Tales game. And specially in the endgame dungeons. And that's been a pretty common complaint I've seen.

While I loved and greatly enjoyed the game, there were definitely plenty of flaws to it, both gameplay and story wise. Lowering enemy HP's one of them.

User Info: Meganium7

Meganium7
3 weeks ago#458
https://twitter.com/gematsucom/status/1441073805364011009

leak?

User Info: pokedude900

pokedude900
3 weeks ago#459
Can you call it a leak when it's from Nintendo themselves?

User Info: Mac Arrowny

Mac Arrowny
3 weeks ago#460
Companies often leak things themselves. Remember how Nintendo accidentally put up the page for Mario vs. Rabbids 2 right before it was announced at E3?
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Anime Video Game Discussion Topic 214: gotta catch them all in the past
  • Topic Archived