This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Adventure 2020 Episode 59 - Bolt, HeraklesKabuterimon *SPOILERS*

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
2 months ago#21
Dracoknight2006 posted...
DoneDevimon and Pegasusmon were unironic kino
DoneDevimon was a big nothing and Pegasusmon was just promising something that didn't end up happening

User Info: nightwing3415

nightwing3415
2 months ago#22
Dracoknight2006 posted...
6 more. Sooner or later the previews will start leaking.

lmao seriously???? It feels too far off to be almost done

lamdakastel posted...
Worse than Young Hunters? That’s a major feat.

what’s young hunters?
FC: 2509-3702-6687 IGN TRAE TSV: AS 0159 Y 2486 switch: SW-2123-90928731 http://tinyurl.com/nrbuer5

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
2 months ago#23
nightwing3415 posted...
what’s young hunters?
The sequel to Xros Wars.

Well, rather than Xros Wars sequel, it's more of a lazy fanservice crossover series featuring characters from season 1-5 coming to Xros Wars wor ld.
Chaos! Chaos! CHAOS! CHAOS!!!! CHAOOOOSSS!!!! ENOUGH ABOUT CHAOS!!!!! CHAOS IS ME! NOBODY ELSE!!!

User Info: M1Astray

M1Astray
2 months ago#24
Chaos_Missile posted...
*strokes beard*
Can you please define "good moment"?
Because, while I'm not following, I've seen clips that are "good moments" imo.

ZeedMillennium's anime debut
I'm in the same boat in terms of following the show and that was not a good moment. Zeed's lore is all about how it's basically a eldritch god of demise and destruction and for his "grand" debut he... Shoots a few generic laser beams from orbit and gets killed by Gokuwargreymon using a Friendspirit Bomb.

Absolutely nothing that makes Zeed special was even displayed. Just a generic laser-shooting baddie disposed like a villain from a Toei DBZ movie.

Worst part is that's probably it for Zeed being animated. Brought out for the cheap theatrics and done away with dirtier than Vegeta's new powerups when facing an arc villain.
Currently playing: Tales of Arise

User Info: Fwahm

Fwahm
2 months ago#25
RPGNoZero posted...
The sequel to Xros Wars.

Well, rather than Xros Wars sequel, it's more of a lazy fanservice crossover series featuring characters from season 1-5 coming to Xros Wars wor ld.
The crossover part was 2 episodes out of like 20.

User Info: Son Goku X

Son Goku X
2 months ago#26
Chaos_Missile posted...
Because, while I'm not following, I've seen clips that are "good moments" imo.
WarGreymon's debut
BlitzGreymon's debut
CressGarurumon's debut
Millennium's proper anime debut(and holy f*** his scale is insane)
ZeedMillennium's anime debut
Yeah those are not good examples. They were probably even less interesting than all of the solo Goku fights in that last arc of the DB Super anime.

The only passable episodes are the Mimi centered episodes where they had an enemy that actually talks/personality + they're trying to help other Digimon that actually talks. I guess the few with Joe were kinda amusing as well (like the Fries/Hamburger episode)

Just any episode where the group (or just Tai) has to fight random enemies that doesn't talk like it's a random encounter in a JRPG disqualifies it from being good.

User Info: Crimsonmon

Crimsonmon
2 months ago#27
The Rebellimon episode was the best single Digimon anime thing since Savers episode 38

In a good way.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Adventure 2020 Episode 59 - Bolt, HeraklesKabuterimon *SPOILERS*
  • Topic Archived