This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Adventure 2020 Episode 59 - Bolt, HeraklesKabuterimon *SPOILERS*

User Info: Chaos_Missile

Chaos_Missile
2 months ago#11
Necronmon posted...
there was EVER a good moment in this reboot.

*strokes beard*
Can you please define "good moment"?
Because, while I'm not following, I've seen clips that are "good moments" imo.
WarGreymon's debut
BlitzGreymon's debut
CressGarurumon's debut
Millennium's proper anime debut(and holy f*** his scale is insane)
ZeedMillennium's anime debut
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
2 months ago#12
That's odd...the previous posts just vanished into thin air but not like they were deleted.

User Info: BlackOmnimon

BlackOmnimon
2 months ago#13
Necronmon posted...
That's odd...the previous posts just vanished into thin air but not like they were deleted.

GameFAQs is glitching
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/400-current-events/79596881

User Info: HCE

HCE
2 months ago#14
Dracoknight2006 posted...
Konaka's new Tamers drama CD made people assblasted because making fun of modern tech social media can never end well. The weirdos seething about it are dumb, but Konaka's memery is kinda cringe too. Here's an Izzy.
The D-reaper was just a treadacted janny all along.
Three quarks for Muster Mark!

Necronmon
2 months ago#15
Ah it...mostly seems back to normal anyway.

*strokes beard*
Can you please define "good moment"?
Because, while I'm not following, I've seen clips that are "good moments" imo.
WarGreymon's debut
BlitzGreymon's debut
CressGarurumon's debut
Millennium's proper anime debut(and holy f*** his scale is insane)
ZeedMillennium's anime debut

Sorry maybe this is just me having higher standards but for Blitzgreymon and CressGarurumon they both just randomly show up only for like a minute and did not even look cool for me, and Zeed? He shows up for ten seconds only to get owned by Wargreymon, its pathetic when Nidhoggmon looked like a bigger threat even though that was all the way back in episode 18.

As for DoneDevimon being a " epic moment" I'll say that yah it was animated well but the hype was really all flash no substance.

I mean in the first place all hype for Devimon in the reboot was because of memories of him from the orginal, but lets be real here in the reboot all he does is say generic things, digivole to Mega and still fail to really do anything as he's beaten without any cost, Tai never laments Agumon almost went dark to beat him and they don't even return to lower forms anymore so there feels like no cost at all.

Sure Devimon was never a Dio like villain but he still had a impact for the short time he had in the original...here just like ALL of the enemies in the reboot...it really is the most shallow takes possible.

User Info: Ararararararagi

Ararararararagi
2 months ago#16
HCE posted...
The experience of reading these flopix is less of a trainwreck and more of a boy who cried trainwreck situation cuz the entire show is some sort of crime against humanity if you take the usual OP's words at face value and there's no way for the reality of the show to measure up to that impression when it's dumb/low effort in a more run of the mill way.
Reading the usual guys post and watching him act like it's the end of the world because Digimon don't talk and that his kids show is a kids show is always the best part about this show. Ofc it's bad when it follows the same formula every episode -- even playing the insert song each time -- to drive home that it's meant for little kids and not to tell a compelling story or pander to old fans, but watching that guy lose his collective s*** that it's not super cereal is always v. moe and v. amusing.

Necronmon
2 months ago#17
Reading the usual guys post and watching him act like it's the end of the world because Digimon don't talk and that his kids show is a kids show is always the best part about this show. Ofc it's bad when it follows the same formula every episode -- even playing the insert song each time -- to drive home that it's meant for little kids and not to tell a compelling story or pander to old fans, but watching that guy lose his collective s*** that it's not super cereal is always v. moe and v. amusing.

Look its one thing if it was another Digimon show...I more or less did not even bother with the one before the reboot about the Apps...I knew it was not for me and they were not even trying to do anything aside for kids so I just did not even bother.

The reboot brought back the original cast just to exploit the nostalgia, and is dragging there image to the mud for a cheap buck and that's when I got invested, and disgusted, its just like if they made a " Neo" evangelion" After the last movie and it was just a cheap generic super robot show.

And yah I know some are saying that's just what the Rebuild movies are compared to the original but I mean...even more so.

User Info: FawleeRunlan

FawleeRunlan
2 months ago#18
Dracoknight2006 posted...
Konaka's new Tamers drama CD made people assblasted because making fun of modern tech social media can never end well. The weirdos seething about it are dumb.
The irony is that the seethers were from Twitter, a social media platform, which only further proves Konaka's point.
Walking the path of heaven to rule everything. Believe in Getter.
You are NOT entitled to an opinion; You are entitled to an INFORMED opinion.

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
2 months ago#19
Now i wonder how would Adventure 02 have been received if it was aired in current year. There's an attack literally called EXTREME JIHAD.
Chaos! Chaos! CHAOS! CHAOS!!!! CHAOOOOSSS!!!! ENOUGH ABOUT CHAOS!!!!! CHAOS IS ME! NOBODY ELSE!!!

User Info: Dracoknight2006

Dracoknight2006
2 months ago#20
RPGNoZero posted...
Now i wonder how would Adventure 02 have been received if it was aired in current year. There's an attack literally called EXTREME JIHAD.

No wonder Saban censored that to something as boring as "Magna Explosion".
Who shall rise and become the anime villain of this decade?
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Adventure 2020 Episode 59 - Bolt, HeraklesKabuterimon *SPOILERS*
  • Topic Archived