This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Adventure 2020 Episode 59 - Bolt, HeraklesKabuterimon *SPOILERS*

User Info: Dracoknight2006

Dracoknight2006
1 month ago#1
Weird gimmick episode that tested Koushiro with lots of ridiculous brain teasers whose only purpose was to ensure Taichi did not hijack this episode. HerculesKabuterimon ended up with CresGarurumon's evo sequence but worse enough to be lower than Hououmon. Datamon is very weird in 2020land.

Next episode is an unironically hype looking Joe episode. Despite going full meme/comic relief Joe is very liked by the writers/animators.

Discuss the ongoing trainwreck.
Who shall rise and become the anime villain of this decade?

User Info: HCE

HCE
1 month ago#2
The experience of reading these flopix is less of a trainwreck and more of a boy who cried trainwreck situation cuz the entire show is some sort of crime against humanity if you take the usual OP's words at face value and there's no way for the reality of the show to measure up to that impression when it's dumb/low effort in a more run of the mill way.
Three quarks for Muster Mark!

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 month ago#3
how many episodes does this have left
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

Dracoknight2006
1 month ago#4
AceMos posted...
how many episodes does this have left

6 more. Sooner or later the previews will start leaking.

User Info: Sirius Reinhart

Sirius Reinhart
1 month ago#5
Neat, next is an Ogoma episode, I still don't know what I like about that little fella, but at least its rookie form is adorable. Not a fan of its evolutions tho.
Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens.

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
1 month ago#6
I'm back from vacation so I should be able to resume reviews for the rest.

And yah...I would not call the reboot a crime against humanity but being the worst Digimon series its still a damn horrible series.

To call it a train wreck would be a misdirection...its implying that unlike Gundam Seed Destiny or Code Geass or others there was EVER a good moment in this reboot.

This is the longest running Digimon show but you at best only need to watch a quarter of it, since so many of the enemies don't even talk...since the cast has went through so little growth...unless you really just watch ANY thing on screen I never seen a series that has so much of it being utterly pointless.

Sure its no " Crime" but if you give this a pass your really just saying any thing that has a start to finish is worth a pass because as we are reaching the finish line the ONLY thing this has over the first series is some well done fights...and even that only goes so far when so many of the enemies are bland as hell and don't have any hype to them.

In conclusion this show is not just" not living up to the first series" its offensively bland and clearly just relying on nostalgic bait to get away with what at this point is clearly not trying at all.

And if this is just " Run of the mill" effort for kids anime these days then they really are just not trying across the board then.

User Info: lamdakastel

lamdakastel
1 month ago#7
Worse than Young Hunters? That’s a major feat.

Dracoknight2006
1 month ago#8
Necronmon posted...
I'm back from vacation so I should be able to resume reviews for the rest.

And yah...I would not call the reboot a crime against humanity but being the worst Digimon series its still a damn horrible series.

To call it a train wreck would be a misdirection...its implying that unlike Gundam Seed Destiny or Code Geass or others there was EVER a good moment in this reboot.

This is the longest running Digimon show but you at best only need to watch a quarter of it, since so many of the enemies don't even talk...since the cast has went through so little growth...unless you really just watch ANY thing on screen I never seen a series that has so much of it being utterly pointless.

Sure its no " Crime" but if you give this a pass your really just saying any thing that has a start to finish is worth a pass because as we are reaching the finish line the ONLY thing this has over the first series is some well done fights...and even that only goes so far when so many of the enemies are bland as hell and don't have any hype to them.

In conclusion this show is not just" not living up to the first series" its offensively bland and clearly just relying on nostalgic bait to get away with what at this point is clearly not trying at all.

And if this is just " Run of the mill" effort for kids anime these days then they really are just not trying across the board then.

DoneDevimon and Pegasusmon were unironic kino, so maybe this show is a true trainwreck.

User Info: HCE

HCE
1 month ago#9
lamdakastel posted...
Worse than Young Hunters? That’s a major feat.
Hunters was worse on an episode by episode basis but it was less than half the length of this show.
Three quarks for Muster Mark!

Dracoknight2006
1 month ago#10
Konaka's new Tamers drama CD made people assblasted because making fun of modern tech social media can never end well. The weirdos seething about it are dumb, but Konaka's memery is kinda cringe too. Here's an Izzy.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/0/9/9/AANA_IAACLLz.jpg

1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Adventure 2020 Episode 59 - Bolt, HeraklesKabuterimon *SPOILERS*
  • Topic Archived