This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Edens Zero episode 16 *spoilers*

User Info: Nintendoomed89

Nintendoomed89
1 month ago#1
Subs are out.

Once more and with feeling. Best girl Hermit needs all the hugs.

In other news, Mashima seems to be having a blast egging people on on Twitter after this episode and new screenshots confirm that the upcoming Edens Zero console game will cover at least up through this arc and the next big arc after it.
You put the Peeps in the chili pot and eat 'em both up /You put the Peeps in the chili pot and add the M&Ms. https://youtu.be/2c-AawAKZ14

User Info: Meganium7

Meganium7
1 month ago#2
is this going beyond 24 eps? I don't feel like they're gonna reach the spot they're intending to if it's only 2 cour

User Info: reptyle101

reptyle101
1 month ago#3
Mal says 25
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing

User Info: xCrimzonCloverx

xCrimzonCloverx
1 month ago#4
Damn, that doctor was an a******…

User Info: Nintendoomed89

Nintendoomed89
1 month ago#5
Meganium7 posted...
is this going beyond 24 eps? I don't feel like they're gonna reach the spot they're intending to if it's only 2 cour

Yeah, it looks like they're saving Drakken Joe for next season. In a way that's kind of a bummer, it would have been the perfect way to end a season. On the other hand I've been very happy with the show as an adaptation so far so I can't complain, I think it's been paced rather well

You put the Peeps in the chili pot and eat 'em both up /You put the Peeps in the chili pot and add the M&Ms. https://youtu.be/2c-AawAKZ14

User Info: zonizukaz

zonizukaz
1 month ago#6
That got dark quick, especially that shot where all the scientist henchman surround Hermit and rip her clothes off
I FEEL ASLEEP!!
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Edens Zero episode 16 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived