This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. D_CIDE TRAUMEREI THE ANIMATION ep 3 *spoilers*

User Info: xCrimzonCloverx

xCrimzonCloverx
1 month ago#1
From domestic violence to cyberbullying.

User Info: Sirius Reinhart

Sirius Reinhart
1 month ago#2
It's weird for me to hear Ayasa Ito without the Kansai dialect I know her for.
And are Twitter users that famous that people react to seeing them on the street like how they reacted to her? Like they saw a real celebrity and not just an influencer.
Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens.

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
1 month ago#3
"Come on girl, risk your life fighting monsters with us! It's so cool? Why would you NOT want to do that??"

Anyway, 8 minutes into the episode and all I've been thinking of is dropping the show after the episode's over, but what's the point when I can just drop it now? Saturday's are too full.
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.

xCrimzonCloverx
1 month ago#4
It’s hard to let go.

User Info: BigG777

BigG777
1 month ago#5
Hmm I don’t like bullies but I do like yanderes. Not sure how to feel about this ep lol.

xCrimzonCloverx
1 month ago#6
You know, guys, considering the previous episode dealt with domestic violence and today’s episode dealt with cyberbullying, I can’t help but think this anime is trying to be this season’s Wonder Egg Priority…

User Info: Ararararararagi

Ararararararagi
1 month ago#7
Lol @ deepfakes and famous Twitter users. It’s like the writers know about all these popular things and terms but don’t properly understand them at all yet still inserted them into their story.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. D_CIDE TRAUMEREI THE ANIMATION ep 3 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived