This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. My Hero Academia Season 5 episode 17 (ep 105) *spoilers*

User Info: pokedude900

pokedude900
2 months ago#1
Back to canon material.

User Info: Krazy_Kirby

Krazy_Kirby
2 months ago#2
lots of time wasted on flashbacks we have seen before.

I'm betting the other brother isn't dead

User Info: Sirius Reinhart

Sirius Reinhart
2 months ago#3
Somehow, I think that brother may be Dabi. Could explain the facial stitches, and it's kind of a staple of superhero storytelling having a villain be family with one of the heroes.
Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens.

User Info: Turbo_TRex

Turbo_TRex
2 months ago#4
An interesting theory. I was kinda working under the impression that white hair in the family meant ice powers, and red meant fire. This Toya kid has white hair, and Dabi is a fire user, so if your theory is true I guess I was off base (not that we've seen the Quicks of Shoto's family to prove this one way or the other anyway).
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
NNID: Turbo-TRex Switch FC: SW-8463-2836-8789

User Info: BoyOfBattle

BoyOfBattle
2 months ago#5
jaysus this season is garbaj. JJK really spoiled me, now going back to this lame adaptation is just disappointment week after week

cant wait for KnY and the much hyped chainsaw guy adaptation
MILWAUKEE BUX FAN SINCE 2021
GOATnnis Adetokunbo. Kris "Man in the" Middleton. "Thanos" Adetokunbo. Jrue League. we already won.

User Info: Ararararararagi

Ararararararagi
2 months ago#6
The Todoroki family drama is always good. You don't usually see things like domestic abuse tackled in the bigger shounen series, and so far it's been pretty well handled.

User Info: wiiking96

wiiking96
2 months ago#7
Krazy_Kirby posted...
Exactly. And barely any proper action, not even of the students zipping around the city. Show us them developing their skills a little, or something!

We should strive to create a world of love and compassion. It may take a lot of time and effort, but it can be done.

User Info: Sirius Reinhart

Sirius Reinhart
2 months ago#8
Turbo_TRex posted...
An interesting theory. I was kinda working under the impression that white hair in the family meant ice powers, and red meant fire. This Toya kid has white hair, and Dabi is a fire user, so if your theory is true I guess I was off base (not that we've seen the Quicks of Shoto's family to prove this one way or the other anyway).
That, and Dabi's hair is black, but that may be just dye. But who knows, it's just a theory and it may very well be wrong. I just thought Dabi kinda resembles Toya's picture.
Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens.

User Info: Dondre_X

Dondre_X
2 months ago#9
Krazy_Kirby posted...

I'm betting the other brother isn't dead

What makes you say that about the other brother??? lol
Dondre......
FC:0104-4075-8605 IGN Donnell

User Info: LordFarquad1312

LordFarquad1312
2 months ago#10
First time I've thought Bakugo is based.
"b****! If you're gonna invite me over don't make things awkward, I've been waiting for 5 minutes to take these dishes but you just keep going!"
El sexo sucio y el planeta limpio.
"If you are tired of fear from links... Let Kirby's Nightmare protect you."
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. My Hero Academia Season 5 episode 17 (ep 105) *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived