This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. To Your Eternity ep 14 *spoilers*

User Info: cador

cador
2 months ago#31
I'm not sure that Parona is dead. Though its been shown that the ones that die are the ones he transforms to, it was said that it is based on stimulation. I think it only so happens that death is the ultimate stimulation but I think not the only one. So I'm not entirely sure if Parona is dead.
"Corn-cob-man? There's a lot of sick people in this town."- Red Guy

User Info: sadib100

sadib100
2 months ago#32
redweegee posted...
Well, he met the shopkeeper(s) in town
They weren't from the village.
Pronouns: he/him.
Fun fact: DC Comics is short for Detective Conan Comics.

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
2 months ago#33
cador posted...
I think it only so happens that death is the ultimate stimulation
How could Gugu's death stimulate him before he even knew Gugu died?
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.

User Info: redweegee

redweegee
2 months ago#34
sadib100 posted...
They weren't from the village.
No, but he paraded into it with his villagers thus the connection.

Talking to Pioran, Gugu says he doesn't like to get too close to things 'cuz he feels their pain then and indeed, he woke up feeling Gugu's pain when he got buried with Rean even though he couldn't even see him. I think he actually knew Gugu died just from being within range unless I misremembered.

Parona would not make sense since she was presumably nowhere near Fushi but wait, what if Parona's blood was on Hayase's tongue? Since he senses things even when unconscious, it would make sense if Hayase came to him with Parona's dead remains.

User Info: KarmaDingo

KarmaDingo
2 months ago#35
cador posted...
I'm not sure that Parona is dead. Though its been shown that the ones that die are the ones he transforms to, it was said that it is based on stimulation. I think it only so happens that death is the ultimate stimulation but I think not the only one. So I'm not entirely sure if Parona is dead.
It wouldn't make sense, as a recording device, to turn into her before her death, though, since she'd still be in the process of experiencing life. It'd be like saving a document before it's done, and never updating it afterwards, with everything that came after the save lost for good.
Time for the greatest show on Earth. Tickets are unavailable and access is invitation only, but we're announcing it anyway to let you know what you're missing.

cador
2 months ago#36
Kalirion posted...
How could Gugu's death stimulate him before he even knew Gugu died?
What Redweegee said right after your post.
KarmaDingo posted...
It wouldn't make sense, as a recording device, to turn into her before her death, though, since she'd still be in the process of experiencing life. It'd be like saving a document before it's done, and never updating it afterwards, with everything that came after the save lost for good.
My interpretation is all his experience up to now along with remembering her words caused a massive stimulation in him to be able to remember and copy her. That's just my theory anyway and I hope we do find out what Parona's ultimate fate is.

User Info: KarmaDingo

KarmaDingo
2 months ago#37
cador posted...
My interpretation is all his experience up to now along with remembering her words caused a massive stimulation in him to be able to remember and copy her. That's just my theory anyway and I hope we do find out what Parona's ultimate fate is.
I just remembered, but he said himself last episode that when it comes to living things he can't transform into them if they're alive.
Time for the greatest show on Earth. Tickets are unavailable and access is invitation only, but we're announcing it anyway to let you know what you're missing.

cador
2 months ago#38
KarmaDingo posted...
I just remembered, but he said himself last episode that when it comes to living things he can't transform into them if they're alive.
Hmmm... then that might confirm that she is dead. I do hope we find that out in any case.

User Info: BigG777

BigG777
2 months ago#39
I’m sure crazy b**** Hayase will tell MC that she killed everyone in March’s village when they face off.

And then she will get even crazier when MC tells her that he has no memories of March lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. To Your Eternity ep 14 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived