This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. To Your Eternity ep 14 *spoilers*

User Info: xCrimzonCloverx

xCrimzonCloverx
2 months ago#1
Fushi must fight in the arena.

User Info: KarmaDingo

KarmaDingo
2 months ago#2
So Parona's dead and Hayase is still a crazy b**** and stalking Fushi. Yikes.

Damn that owl is smart.
Time for the greatest show on Earth. Tickets are unavailable and access is invitation only, but we're announcing it anyway to let you know what you're missing.

xCrimzonCloverx
2 months ago#3
The scary thing is, we never see how Parona died…

KarmaDingo
2 months ago#4
xCrimzonCloverx posted...
Well, at least there didn't seem to be any wounds on her, so there's that.
Time for the greatest show on Earth. Tickets are unavailable and access is invitation only, but we're announcing it anyway to let you know what you're missing.

xCrimzonCloverx
2 months ago#5
And I knew Hayase would be back. She just did what that creepy guy did to Sarah Connor in T2.

User Info: sadib100

sadib100
2 months ago#6
I have a prediction. Fushi will eventually be able to transform into Pioran, which will tell him that she'll dead. That will cause him to go crazy and murder those stupid kids.
KarmaDingo posted...
Damn that owl is smart.
At least Fushi will get an owl form when it dies.
xCrimzonCloverx posted...
What's even more f***ed up is that her form is wearing the same bandages from her last appearance.
Pronouns: he/him.
Fun fact: DC Comics is short for Detective Conan Comics.

User Info: Norse Mage121

Norse Mage121
2 months ago#7
fushi can only become someone if he knows what they look like lol
so yeah it makes sense that parona's form is the last thing she looked like when he saw her
Norse: It's a Kind of Magic.
This post contains the sub-message [ **** knockin'. Let me in! ].

KarmaDingo
2 months ago#8
sadib100 posted...
What's even more f***ed up is that her form is wearing the same bandages from her last appearance.
Why is that f***ed up? It's what she wore under her shirt at all times, judging from episode 5.

User Info: sadib100

sadib100
2 months ago#9
Norse Mage121 posted...
fushi can only become someone if he knows what they look like lol
I don't think that's one of the rules. Fushi transformed into the latest version of Gugu. I think he becomes the form of when they died.
TKarmaDingo posted...
Why is that f***ed up? It's what she wore under her shirt at all times, judging from episode 5.
It means she died shortly afterwards.
Pronouns: he/him.
Fun fact: DC Comics is short for Detective Conan Comics.

KarmaDingo
2 months ago#10
sadib100 posted...
It means she died shortly afterwards.
Ah, thought you meant something else. Yeah, it's either that or Fushi can only recreate the person from what he remembers, and he hasn't seen any changes that might have occurred in the last 4 years.

sadib100 posted...
Fushi transformed into the latest version of Gugu. I think he becomes the form of when they died.
Except Fushi saw Gugu immediately before his death, so it's not that weird that he would have the lastest version.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. To Your Eternity ep 14 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived