This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom ep 3 *spoilers*

User Info: gikos

gikos
2 months ago#1
oh my i think we might've seen the place all of the budget this adaption went to (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)
"You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty." - Sacha Guitry (1885-1957)

User Info: Ararararararagi

Ararararararagi
2 months ago#2
He gets wide eyed over fat t*** but not the cut flattie he already has or the tan girl. s*** taste confirmed. I like how they played the song without instruments though to give you an idea of how it'd actually sound.

The side characters are p. fun and practically saved this show. I really like the smart dude, but why would it tell us what happens when, you know, it could've just showed us?? Big dumb. How dare they make me wait until next week to find out if she said "I have a dick" or not.

User Info: Meganium7

Meganium7
2 months ago#3

User Info: Aceviper

Aceviper
2 months ago#4
so they made it sound like isekai dude didn't know about the talents beforehand

so how was the 'useful' talents screened then? Isekai dude obviously couldn't let the incompetent staff screen them with their standards since that was the whole reason he needs actually useful staff.

also, isekai dude only called for the smart dude to visit him in his chambers later. no wonder why he wasn't enthusiastic about the arranged marriage

User Info: BigG777

BigG777
2 months ago#5
Princess plotting to marry MC to chain him to the country eh? Lol. And hot damn MC tamed that dark elf girl quick!

Not a fan of the cliffhanger though since I was waiting for the wolf loli’s turn all ep.

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
2 months ago#6
Since the glove was doing the reading, I guess he aquires whatever information his "soul-instilled objects" gather? Kinda like how Naruto gets info from his clones when they disappear?

MC is a man of culture, I got tingles all over when the siren started singing a Give a Reason. Too bad she didn't do the whole thing.

How he welcomed Poncho was rather cringe.

"This man has the best intellect and accumulation of knowledge in the country? I guess I'll make him a librarian or something." Or was that a test too?

So did the wolf loli tell him that she needs to go pee-pee?

Ararararararagi posted...
but why would it tell us what happens when, you know, it could've just showed us?? Big dumb.
Agreed.
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.

User Info: ShinAkuma777

ShinAkuma777
2 months ago#7
i wanna know how being a glutton is a talent or is going to help save the nation or singing for that matter
I leave the tricks for the ladies.

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
2 months ago#8
ShinAkuma777 posted...
i wanna know how being a glutton is a talent or is going to help save the nation or singing for that matter
Pretty sure it had nothing to do with him being a glutton and everything with him being a food connoisseur who's familiar with food products from everywhere accessible. Nation is facing a food crisis, remember?

Singing - entertainment's always been important in keeping morale up.
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.

User Info: reptyle101

reptyle101
2 months ago#9
the glutton knows all the food in the continent and where to find it, which means he can help find what's most nutritious and what farmers should be growing for high crop yields to improve their food situation

singing's good for keeping people's spirits up and making money
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing

User Info: Aceviper

Aceviper
2 months ago#10
glutton is pretty easy to see how it can help a starving nation

there are tons of things that are abundantly available that people won't normally think to eat or things that are normally inedible that can be made edible with proper processing. Knowledge of this level will tide things over until they get their farming back on track.

singing can easily boost morale and become a centralized figure for the public to sympathize with, especially with their kingdom wide broadcasts. It will help keep the public together through a common factor
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom ep 3 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived