This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. My Hero Academia Season 5 episode 16 (ep 104) *spoilers*

User Info: pokedude900

pokedude900
2 months ago#11
I know this is filler and isn't worth thinking too hard about, but did the writers just forget it's suppose to be the middle of Winter? Why do we suddenly have a beach episode?

https://i.imgur.com/ibN6dRa.png

Did she just trigger the death flag?

The last-minute tension of not wanting the cargo to leak into the sea is dumb. It's sealed in glass tubes that are presumably protected by foam or some other packing material, and all locked safely inside those wood crates. Unless landing in the water somehow causes the seaplane to explode, it's not going to do anything.

Also I might be misremembering, but didn't Uraraka lift those robots during the entrance exam? Surely she can handle a small plane without much issue by now.

User Info: ozzyman314

ozzyman314
2 months ago#12
pokedude900 posted...
The last-minute tension of not wanting the cargo to leak into the sea is dumb. It's sealed in glass tubes that are presumably protected by foam or some other packing material, and all locked safely inside those wood crates. Unless landing in the water somehow causes the seaplane to explode, it's not going to do anything.
Have you seen what happens when a plan crashes into the water?

If the impact was hard enough, yeah all those boxes would breaks and the chemicals would leak out.
pokedude900 posted...
Also I might be misremembering, but didn't Uraraka lift those robots during the entrance exam? Surely she can handle a small plane without much issue by now.
IIRC she could lift the smaller ones, but not large ones.
Loading Signature..........

User Info: MasterTurtle

MasterTurtle
2 months ago#13
i like how they tried to justify the fact that it was a beach episode

pretty fluffy but ear girl is cute and swimsuits are the best type of fluff, so it's fine
Can I interest you in a...side mission?

User Info: Krazy_Kirby

Krazy_Kirby
2 months ago#14
MasterTurtle posted...
i like how they tried to justify the fact that it was a beach episode

pretty fluffy but ear girl is cute and swimsuits are the best type of fluff, so it's fine

do you mean the coast guard sidekick? those aren't actual ears

pokedude900
2 months ago#15
Her quirk is still her super hearing whether the fins are real or not. What an odd thing to try to nitpick.

User Info: MasterTurtle

MasterTurtle
2 months ago#16
i called her ear girl because her quirk is good ear

but they look real
Can I interest you in a...side mission?

User Info: Bane_Of_Despair

Bane_Of_Despair
2 months ago#17
MHA generally does great filler episodes, I think there was only one that I wasn't super crazy about during the provisional license arc, but every other one I've enjoyed. Love Selkie and how he knows his shtick isn't cute (although I agree with Nejire and Froppy, it is cute) but likes doing it anyway
You were the cancer, that's all you'll ever be
I really messed up this contest, but azuarc gave it a Breath of fresh air

pokedude900
2 months ago#18
Great is a bit of a stretch. It's good in the sense that I don't want to turn it off halfway through, but there are still noticeable flaws with the writing as I pointed out earlier.

User Info: Krazy_Kirby

Krazy_Kirby
2 months ago#19
pokedude900 posted...
Her quirk is still her super hearing whether the fins are real or not. What an odd thing to try to nitpick.

because he said "ear girl" but they aren't real.

User Info: Bane_Of_Despair

Bane_Of_Despair
2 months ago#20
What because they did a beach episode in the Winter? They're strong girls, they can take the cold 😂
You were the cancer, that's all you'll ever be
I really messed up this contest, but azuarc gave it a Breath of fresh air
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. My Hero Academia Season 5 episode 16 (ep 104) *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived