This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Drug Store in Another World - The Slow Life of a Cheat Pharmacist ep 2 *spoiler*

User Info: TheSocialBunny

TheSocialBunny
2 months ago#11
Every time I think about dropping this show, which is non-negligibly often, Noella does something absolutely adorable that ropes me back in, only to be ruined by the actual show progressing. Q_Q

I really wanted to see Noella do her potion run with the Saint Bernard style barrel wrapped around her neck, then Annabelle had to ruin everything by picking them up in person. Why would they take my one and only joy in watching this show away from me. O_O

User Info: bond007106

bond007106
2 months ago#12
Love how he's basically getting the town addicted to his super potion. He's just a drug dealer at this point.

TheSocialBunny posted...
I really wanted to see Noella do her potion run with the Saint Bernard style barrel wrapped around her neck,

The funniest thing about the barrel is that that's her supply.

pokedude900 posted...
I do wonder if that's a cultural thing. Can any Japanese experts confirm if "kusuri" is used to refer to liquid solutions other than what an English speaker would call medicine?

"Medicine" is definitely it's main and most common meaning, but it can be used to mean any chemical or any substance with mystical or wondrous properties.
Non-medicine meanings are uncommon for the word "kusuri" itself, but compounds containing its character (薬, usually read "yaku" in those cases) are commonly used to refer to chemicals in a general sense.

User Info: ShizumaHanazono

ShizumaHanazono
2 months ago#13
Art is mediocre
Story is nothing to write about
Episodic slice of life crap
MC always has the solution for everything
No backstory

This is absolute s*** ... yet I'm loving it somehow
Noelle is cute and her childishness gives her a beast-like quality that makes her even more cute
This is some stupid crap with no real plot or goal and I love it somehow

TheSocialBunny
2 months ago#14
bond007106 posted...
The funniest thing about the barrel is that that's her supply.

Ahahaaa, yup, I love how there's a little straw sticking out of it and everything. ~^_^~

ShizumaHanazono posted...
This is absolute s*** ... yet I'm loving it somehow
Noelle is cute and her childishness gives her a beast-like quality that makes her even more cute
This is some stupid crap with no real plot or goal and I love it somehow

Yup, I'm exactly in this same boat. This show tanks in virtually every known measurable criteria for an anime, yet has a single outlier character in the form of Noella that I just know I'm going to watch the entire series specifically for even if the show devolves into a flaming PowerPoint presentation. X_x

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
2 months ago#15
So, basically, someone will make a Noelle montage when the season is done and more people will watch that than the actual show, yeah?
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao

TheSocialBunny
2 months ago#16
DuneMan posted...
So, basically, someone will make a Noelle montage when the season is done and more people will watch that than the actual show, yeah?

Yup, although to their credit, the studio already anticipated that happening and instead made it one of the trailers for the show before it even aired to save us all the time. ^_~

https://youtu.be/BBeonXKToW0
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Drug Store in Another World - The Slow Life of a Cheat Pharmacist ep 2 *spoiler*
  • Topic Archived