This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Drug Store in Another World - The Slow Life of a Cheat Pharmacist ep 2 *spoiler*

User Info: pokedude900

pokedude900
2 months ago#1
MC makes a fake tail to act as a substitute for Noela. It doesn't work.

User Info: BigG777

BigG777
2 months ago#2
So MC got a cute merc girl to join his harem by getting her addicted to his potions. And her men worship him as a god lol.

He also makes some tear gas for them. Looks like he’s getting a demon lord waifu next week.

pokedude900
2 months ago#3
Pretty sure the demon lord is a boy. Voice aside, he's not with the rest of the girls in the ED.

User Info: Iodine

Iodine
2 months ago#4
This show is boring.
In Belichick we Trust

User Info: Bako Ikporamee

Bako Ikporamee
2 months ago#5
l like when the dog tells the ghost that he smells that the ghost is instantly like "dude, you need to wipe properly!"
Official "Bako Ikporamee" of GameFAQs
https://www.leetshoe.com | https://twitter.com/leetshoedotcom

User Info: JusticeLordX

JusticeLordX
2 months ago#6
Medicine God has descended to save us by making detergent.

User Info: Enclosure

Enclosure
2 months ago#7
Hes more of a chemist.

User Info: Sirius Reinhart

Sirius Reinhart
2 months ago#8
I was kinda peeved by them calling the detergent a "medicine". Kinda expected the restaurant girl to drink it to gain magical dishwashing powers when she kept referring to it as "medicine" only to immediately spit it out when she realized it's not safe to drink.
Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens.

pokedude900
2 months ago#9
I do wonder if that's a cultural thing. Can any Japanese experts confirm if "kusuri" is used to refer to liquid solutions other than what an English speaker would call medicine?

User Info: Turbo_TRex

Turbo_TRex
2 months ago#10
Oof, I'm this close to dropping this one. It's just so boring. And there's something about the way most of the characters talk that irritates me for some reason.
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
NNID: Turbo-TRex Switch FC: SW-8463-2836-8789
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Drug Store in Another World - The Slow Life of a Cheat Pharmacist ep 2 *spoiler*
  • Topic Archived