This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Boruto episode 205-206 discussion *anime spoilers* (really good eps)

User Info: Burst_Stream

Burst_Stream
2 months ago#1
Team 7 vs. Boro was done really well in my opinion. Ignoring the ridiculousness of the power scaling since Boro was supposed to defend against FREAKING SASUKE, the fight was really well done. Solid tactics and team work in a desperate situation where it seemed like they had no way of taking Boro down. Everyone got their moment to shine in their own way and I'll be damned if Sarada's chidori wasn't freaking badass.

Also Momoshiki transformation at the end really reminds me of Sukuna from JJK which is always a treat and badass. It's more Sukuna than Naruto's kyuubi berserk transformations since Momoshiki is actually in control here and is sentient unlike Naruto.
Keqing best waifu

User Info: Jay541

Jay541
2 months ago#2
Burst_Stream posted...
Team 7 vs. Boro was done really well in my opinion. Ignoring the ridiculousness of the power scaling since Boro was supposed to defend against FREAKING SASUKE, the fight was really well done. Solid tactics and team work in a desperate situation where it seemed like they had no way of taking Boro down. Everyone got their moment to shine in their own way and I'll be damned if Sarada's chidori wasn't freaking badass.

Also Momoshiki transformation at the end really reminds me of Sukuna from JJK which is always a treat and badass. It's more Sukuna than Naruto's kyuubi berserk transformations since Momoshiki is actually in control here and is sentient unlike Naruto.

He is still like Kurama. WHEN Sukuna appears he does what he wants. And Sukuna actually has civilians casualties so Borushiki is more like Kurama

1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Boruto episode 205-206 discussion *anime spoilers* (really good eps)
  • Topic Archived