This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. OddTaxi 13 FINALE *spoilers*

User Info: Edgeknight

Edgeknight
2 months ago#61
The Tanaka episode was enthralling once it got going even if it wasn't strictly necessary for it to take up the whole episode.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch

User Info: sadib100

sadib100
2 months ago#62
I watched this show because Mother's Basement kept praising it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPD4ylYj7nc
Pronouns: he/him.
Fun fact: DC Comics is short for Detective Conan Comics.

User Info: Burst_Stream

Burst_Stream
2 months ago#63
Damn I just binged this all in one day. Definitely AoTS for me. 9.5/10. That twist really did get me there in the end.

Perhaps because I wasn't watching this weekly and weren't seeing discussions of it so I didn't have much time to think about it and just experienced everything. It did stick out like a sore thumb to me that there were seemingly non intelligent animals around in this world but I figured it was an evolutionary thing like some animals are just more intelligent than others (like in Beastars, Legosi had that pet insect who did not seem to be sentient like most other animals in the word).

The twist being revealed though everything did make sense and there were tons of clues that pointed towards everyone being humans twist. Doctor being insulted when Odokawa said he looked like a gorilla, animal species of parents and children seemingly not matching up (like the Eraser guy who looked like an ape of sorts has a Calico cat as a daughter), The Zoo game not exactly appropriate for an intelligent animal based society, etc. etc. There are probably more I missed. It only clicked for me when Odakawa said in the flashback that he hated humans, then it all suddenly came rushing in.

If I could nitpick one small detail though I would have preferred if his illness wasn't suddenly cured by almost drowning again. Doctor mentioned something about possibly operating on Odakawa, so they could have made it so he had to get an operation to fix his brain before everyone turned back into humans.

Odokawa was definitely expecting the murderer girl in the end I bet. He's been extremely perceptive and great at manipulation up to this point I don't see why he'd stopped now. He mentioned there was something he had to tell to the police so I figured this whole thing is a setup to catch her, knowing that she would come after him. Even if he hadn't planned on the girl showing up, he would definitely recognize her so he won't be caught completely off guard. I like to think Odakawa comes out alive and gets to have a happy life with hot, not Alpaca, nurse lady.

Overall great show, I didn't expect the twists which was probably a good thing and I don't regret binge watching this and being caught completely off guard by most of the twists. Can't recommend this show enough.
Keqing best waifu

User Info: Mibahlzitch

Mibahlzitch
2 months ago#64
Burst_Stream posted...
. I like to think Odakawa comes out alive and gets to have a happy life with hot, not Alpaca, nurse lady.

ya me 2
It's all true.

User Info: Mass_Carrier

Mass_Carrier
2 months ago#65
Burst_Stream posted...
he would definitely recognize her so he won't be caught completely off guard
Would he? He saw her once, weeks ago, as a cat.
Not changing sig until Yakuza 5/0/Kiwami 2 are announced for the west - 30/5/2013 | 7/12/2014 | 30/9/2017 => [Success! 6/12/2014 | 5/12/2015 |17/3/2018]

User Info: Edgeknight

Edgeknight
2 months ago#66
That's exactly why I think she caught him unaware.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch

User Info: Burst_Stream

Burst_Stream
2 months ago#67
Mass_Carrier posted...
Would he? He saw her once, weeks ago, as a cat.

He said he waw going to report something to the police. I don't think they would have thrown that line in if he was supposed to have been caught off guard. Especially not in this anime. He knew who she was (Mystery Kiss's 3rd member) and he would have had plenty of chances to see her face in the media coverage and perhaps looking into it himself.

I think at worse he recognizes her (even if not right away) so she doesn't get the drop on him, and at best this is a coordinated string operation to catch her in the act.
Keqing best waifu

User Info: sadib100

sadib100
2 months ago#68
"I've taken precautions to prevent people from choking me." *presses button and spikes envelope backseat*
Pronouns: he/him.
Fun fact: DC Comics is short for Detective Conan Comics.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. OddTaxi 13 FINALE *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived