This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. The World Ends with You: The Animation ep 11 *spoilers*

User Info: xCrimzonCloverx

xCrimzonCloverx
1 month ago#1
Like in the game, Neku and Beat face off against Konishi and later a brainwashed Shiki. After subduing them both, Neku finally faces Kitaniji.

User Info: mehmeh1

mehmeh1
1 month ago#2
Huh, thought it'd end this episode and AND would be in ep 12
FC: 3840-6927-7945, have OR/Y/SM4SH/PSMD/S/US I'm a youtuber, here is my link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRj1lj8EWzRtw3jp3HUXCxQ? .I play games

User Info: YRYRDZ

YRYRDZ
1 month ago#3
I'll check next week but I want to make sure; this is just a retelling of the game, right? They won't pull some s*** where you have to watch this in order to under NEO:TWEWY?
Time spent on GameFAQs is time you could spend actually playing video games.

User Info: mehmeh1

mehmeh1
1 month ago#4
YRYRDZ posted...
I'll check next week but I want to make sure; this is just a retelling of the game, right? They won't pull some s*** where you have to watch this in order to under NEO:TWEWY?
If anything playing the game is a better lead in since this doesn't seem to adapt a new day (which is Final Remix's sequel bait storyline)
FC: 3840-6927-7945, have OR/Y/SM4SH/PSMD/S/US I'm a youtuber, here is my link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRj1lj8EWzRtw3jp3HUXCxQ? .I play games

User Info: Sirius Reinhart

Sirius Reinhart
1 month ago#5
I thought Ironface was kinda cute, but then she turned into a furry? No thanks, I'm out.
Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens.

User Info: Rharyx211

Rharyx211
4 weeks ago#6
Catching up and just finished episode 7. Super disappointed they omitted the part where Minamimoto recites pi to, like, the hundredth decimal before using his final attack.

Was really looking forward to seeing a voice actor try to pull that off. smh
Watch "Final Fantasy XV Abridged" and "Kingdom Hearts Abridged" right here!
https://www.youtube.com/user/mcknett3

User Info: demonfang178

demonfang178
4 weeks ago#7
Rharyx211 posted...
Catching up and just finished episode 7. Super disappointed they omitted the part where Minamimoto recites pi to, like, the hundredth decimal before using his final attack.

Well, now I am disappointed too. Thx for that. I was wondering why he was such a fan favorite when he just didn't do that much for me. Probably helps he has one of the least out there designs.

User Info: TerminusEdge

TerminusEdge
4 weeks ago#8
Rharyx211 posted...

Was really looking forward to seeing a voice actor try to pull that off. smh

Reciting ~150 digits of pi aloud would take probably a solid 2 minutes or so, and would look kinda stupid in action to see Neku and Joshua just stand there watching him recite the numbers for that long.
Switch ID: SW-7303-4236-3720

User Info: Rharyx211

Rharyx211
4 weeks ago#9
They could've had him recite it while fighting or something. Either way, they've robbed us of an amazing moment.
Watch "Final Fantasy XV Abridged" and "Kingdom Hearts Abridged" right here!
https://www.youtube.com/user/mcknett3

User Info: PdzJoe

PdzJoe
4 weeks ago#10
YRYRDZ posted...
They won't pull some s*** where you have to watch this in order to under NEO:TWEWY?

Probably not. I don't think we know the story yet for neo besides this anime is going through everything really fast so you could just find someone to summarize the entire game or anime for you if you really wanted any info.

mehmeh1 posted...
since this doesn't seem to adapt a new day

Was this the tin pin minigame thing or the additional thing in the switch version? I had hoped they would animate this since I never bothered with it in the game.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. The World Ends with You: The Animation ep 11 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived