This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Fairy Ranmaru Episode 11 *Spoilers*

User Info: Sirius Reinhart

Sirius Reinhart
1 month ago#1
Finally, some worldbuilding and backstory.
For a moment I thought that was body paint, but when Chilka was shown on the side, turns out he seems to have pubes hanging out. Also, my Moon is barely beginner level, but if I'm right, "Chilka" comes from "chiru ka", something akin to "falling". At least that was the impression I got from Procyon's line about the flowers falling.

Timeline shennanigans happened. Hojo said that the Winter Tri-Angels (why that name if they were only two, I have no idea) happened a long time ago, but then said "not so long ago" when he started exposing the backstory. And he was a child back then and now he is a middle aged man, even in fairy form. So, perhaps time flows differently between worlds?
Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens.

User Info: Ararararararagi

Ararararararagi
4 weeks ago#2
It was kind of moe that Japanese bird app has users telling other people to be nice. The fact that this all started because the loli-not loli wanted to create a yaoi idol group to fulfil her own hedonistic desires but it was totes for attachment. Then the queen -- seemingly -- sabotaged Sirius just because he turned out to be hetero and that would ruin her fujo-bait fantasy. 10/10 framing. Sirius' song was also a bit of a bop.
http://tinyurl.com/h7pbdbp
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Tomo-Tomo

User Info: Edgeknight

Edgeknight
4 weeks ago#3
How you gonna make an idol unit called Tri-Angel with only two members

The queen had it coming but we got to see the rarest of all sights: the magical old dude.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch

User Info: Edgeknight

Edgeknight
4 weeks ago#4
Ararararararagi posted...
The fact that this all started because the loli-not loli wanted to create a yaoi idol group to fulfil her own hedonistic desires but it was totes for attachment. Then the queen -- seemingly -- sabotaged Sirius just because he turned out to be hetero and that would ruin her fujo-bait fantasy. 10/10 framing.

It really is a thing of beauty.

"I have no use for a hetero idol. Know your foolishness and repent!"
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Fairy Ranmaru Episode 11 *Spoilers*
  • Topic Archived